Hey

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

randompersonliz

Hey

Postby randompersonliz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:59 am

I'm really not sure how to introduce myself here.. I'm Liz and I'm depressed. I wake up some days just asking why I'm alive. I really don't know.. I have no friends and my parents are extremely distant, I don't have anything in common with my siblings or people around my age. I dropped out bcuz I couldn't take seeing people happy. I know that sounds conceded. I just never 'got it'. Kinda like Jess who posted under this one, or a few under.. I just never had anyone to be close to. Well, once. She moved because something we did, which I don't wanna talk about. Ugh, I'm not introducing myself, I'm complaining. I really don't mean to.. I guess what I'm trying to get out is that I want someone to understand me.

Peep212

Postby Peep212 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Random, we all have days like that, and events much the same as yours. I hope you find some comfort and many new freinds here. You just made one

randompersonliz

Postby randompersonliz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Peep212

Postby Peep212 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome to the forums. You really weren't complaing or ranting in my opinion. I see your post as a very brutally honest explanation of why you are here Liz. I felt much the same way all my life until around 13 years ago I started getting help. Rant all you like; we'll listen. Hugs

Return to “New Member Introductions”