Introductions

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

TunnelVision25

Introductions

Postby TunnelVision25 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Been going through a lot this past year. Feels like I'm all alone in all this. I'm not going to hurt myself or anything but I have been in a way. I'm struggling with a possibility of addiction. I don't feel good unless I use drugs. It's gotten to the point where even weed doesn't cut it. I feel empty and alone. I feel as if I have no one to turn to. It's tough holding all these feelings in. I hate using but I just want to get high so I can feel some sort of joy. Some sort of motivation. Life doesn't interest me. I just don't want to do anything. I don't feel interested. I try to give it to God and yet I still feel so alone. I don't know what to do other than vent. That's why I'm here. Thank you for welcoming me.

Robert_Franq

Re: Introductions

Postby Robert_Franq » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:14 pm

Sorry to hear that. I feel the same way too often. Do you have any hobbies or like to travel? Try to find something that captures your interest. Or any social connections.

Goldenrod

Postby Goldenrod » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:24 am

I feel the same, i always feel empty and lonely it’s really hard to cope with these feelings.
You should stop drugs and try to have hobby that can motivate you and make you see life in another color. Maybe try to go to the gym, or hike? Try any hobbies that you sincerely enjoy!
For me i drink Green tea all.The.Time it really helps me empty my mind and i feel so much better.
But don’t so drugs you are destroying yourself and in exchange you feel some sort of joy..
I also thought that nothing interested me, that i didn’t care about anything until i tried things i never did before. I go out and enjoy food, take some fresh air and enjoy time outdoors and when I’m at my house i usually watch series and animes that i really enjoy!

Of course we all have different ways of enjoying life i hope you find yours. Keep up ! <3

Mackass

Postby Mackass » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:28 pm

You are not alone with your feelings your introduction sounds like you are describing me, I really empathise for you.

hundal

Postby hundal » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:38 am

Hello Myself Hundal Marck new to the forum.

Return to “New Member Introductions”