This is what it feels like

Please observe all copyright laws.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Forget

This is what it feels like

Postby Forget » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 pm

A few months ago I heard a song that exactly word for word described what I'm going through and how I feel.

It's "This is what it feels like" by Armin van Buuren:

It has really sad lyrics but kind of has a happy beat which makes me nostalgic at the same time.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 am

Hey there Forget. I just checked out that song and I know exactly what you mean :cry:

How are you doing ? Are you feeling any better yet ??

Forget

Postby Forget » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 pm

It's really nice of you to ask. Mostly I've been doing better, I applied for a new job and got it, it pays more and I get to work more hours, I start in a few days. I was feeling much better and happier but I seem to be back in a bit of an emotional down. It feels like I'm making all the right steps in life ( going to the gym and losing weight) and all those things are going right but in terms of friendships and relationship, I feel really lonely. I feel like people are just coming and going in my life. I have to get used to life being like this but it's hard for me to accept. I'm a loving and affectionate person and I feel like that part of me is just being rejected. How are you doing?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello Forget,
First of all, I want to say that I'm happy for you in that you got a better paying job, and that you are working on improving your health. That's commendable. :-)

I definitely know what you mean- those times when friends just seem to come and go...
There have been some very lonely times in my life, when I'd meet some awesome friends. It seemed there was always something that would take them away. Usually, it was someone having to move. And, then the painful solitude would repeat itself. I know how much losing touch with friends, (in one form or another) really hurts.
There comes a time in life, though, when things become more stable, and friendships more permanent. Don't lose hope in this. It truly does happen.

Until then, please stick with us, and we'll help to carry you. You know there are some who do care.
Hugs to you, Forget!
I know your loneliness, and the pain you're feeling NOW, but this situation will change with time.

WillieWillieHH

Postby WillieWillieHH » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:25 pm

oh, never heard of it, but i will surely listen to that song :)

Domenico

Postby Domenico » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 am

WoW, that's a very nice songs, I simply loved to listen to that. Though I was listening to Taylor Swift. Thanks a lot.

Return to “Music”