Pyrophobia

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

blackjewelwolf

Pyrophobia

Postby blackjewelwolf » Thu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

I have a massive fear of fire, started mainly because of an accident involving body spray and a lighter. I start crying and shaking whenever I'm near it. Recently it's stretched to anything that can burn me like acid, dry ice and electricity. Does anyone else suffer like this?

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 pm

hi blackjewelwolf. I'm sorry its affecting you so badly. Have you sought therapy or counseling to help you to over come this fear?

hollyann

Prycejosh1987

Re: Pyrophobia

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:40 pm

blackjewelwolf wrote:I have a massive fear of fire, started mainly because of an accident involving body spray and a lighter. I start crying and shaking whenever I'm near it. Recently it's stretched to anything that can burn me like acid, dry ice and electricity. Does anyone else suffer like this?

Fire isnt caused by someone who is careful in the way they use fire. For example causing massive fires is quite uncommon by people and its rare when it comes to people who are safe. As long as your smart and act safe massive fires are highly unlikely to start. How likely are you to be around a fire. Very Very unlikely.

Return to “Phobias”