Whoa..... that was COLD!

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Whoa..... that was COLD!

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:24 pm

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:55 pm

Whoa..... that was COLD!
DogChicken - PawChicken

When I was late gettin' to school, the teacher was really upset. She was just a jumpin' all over me for being late again'. I stammered and stuttered like I always do, tryin' to get her told what had happened.

She finally stop yellin' at me long enough to get a breath of air and asked me why. So...I started tellin' her how I was up till' the mornin' hours helpin' Maw clean chickens. Well I'll tell ya'.....that set her jaws off to flappin' again and she was really mad then. I had to take Paw to school the next day to tell her what had happened.

Paw said, "Ms Ford, my son was up 'til' the mornin' hours helpin' with the chickens. We all went to bed the usual hour that night. Ol' Duke went to howlin', so I grab my ol' shotgun and headed out to see what he was a barkin' about without takin' time to dress or button up the flap on the back of my long-johns.

As I bent over to go between the fence rails, that ol' hound's cold nose found the flap down on my long-johns......me and that blame shotgun wiped out the whole hen house. We were all night workin' up em' daggone chickens!"

8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”