What I will be doing.. Warmie

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

xken728

hello Warmie

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Thankyou Warmie its good to be encouriged ,im glad i can touch people in the way i do ,but i must be careful as i feel their pain so strongly also ,
i,ll think about the book and i run a few things by Fran and she what she thinks ,ok i hope your feeling ok today ,were both ok ,its rained here all day ,and you know i love the rain ,forecast much the same all week ,
wonder what your weathers like ,I dont know what suits you ,rain , dry ,warm ,or snow ?Take care Warmie hope tommorrows a good one for you ,,warm wishes Ken and Fran ,,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm

((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))

Must admit you do take others situations to heart, more than maybe you should for your own self. Tread carefully, protecting yourself always.

Very nice weather, don't normally have such warm temperatures at this time of year, but not complaining. I love a gentle rain, but not for days. Need that sunshine. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year.

(((((((((( Fran ))))))))))) you are the best to judge Ken's writings, and I am sure he will do it well.

Both take care, sleep well.

Warmie

xken728

Getting Better

Postby xken728 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey Warmie ,yes got that about the weather ,thanks for the concern about me ,dont worry ive learnt to look after myself ,with help from Fran and weve looked at other sources ,ya know its hard to explain how im making myself feel better ,maybe when ive reached that goal i,ll figure it out and write about it .as you say i must repair myself for my familys sake but mainly for Fran we both know as she gets worse things will be hard for us ,but at least were faceing it and not pushing it aside .i hope i,ll be around for a long time here warmie ,but if i should become silent ,dont worry i,ll just be away fighting some life battle somewere ,But hey lets hope that wont happen ,i hope my freinds dont think bad of me for not posting on there threads ,espeicilly if there in pain ,but i must take it easy ,its not that i dont care ,its the need to survive and become well again ,you all know i care of that there can be no doubt ,oh dear warmie ive hijacked your thread ,im sure you,ll forgive me ,
warm wishes Warmie ,,Ken and Fran PS if i make any headway with a book ,i,ll post you previews !!!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 pm

(((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))

You didn't hijack, and even if you had, does it matter? You are getting thoughts and feelings out. Doing that helps others. The positive is wonderful to see. Knowing you have Fran by your side is a peaceful feeling for me. Never give up, and when the day comes, write away.

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

((((((((((((( Ken and Fran )))))))))))))))))

Warmie

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”