my story

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

paul

my story

Postby paul » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi my name's paul and have suffered depression on and off for about ten years.Unfortunately its back again and don't feel like going out,seeing people loss of apitite etc.Today has been really bad for me one of the worst days i've experienced in a long time.

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Welcome (((((((((((paul))))))))..that's a cyber hug...

I know what that's like when you don't want to be around people, can't eat, just want to withdraw and me I just cry sometimes and sometimes am beyond tears even. This forum has been a lifeline for me with so many caring and supportive people, as I am sure you will find to.

Are you doing anything for your depression like seeing a doctor about medicine and/or a therapist?

Look forward to hearing more from you...

paul

Postby paul » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm on citalopram? started last week

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Hello paul....! Just a hello to you & welcome! I hope you will look around the forum!

mamasam

Postby mamasam » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Hello ((((((((PAUL)))))), I am new here as well, everyone has been so wonderful and are so good at helping each other out. Your medicine will kick in soon, if it doesn't you can phone your Dr. and ask for a little something extra, he/she may up your doseage or give you a small dose of something to go along with what your already taking. I am on Lexapro 20mgs. and buse bar 10 mgs. Together they really help....if i take them regularly. I was able to get off of them the past 6 months...now i am right back where i started ...but i will conquer my demons as i know you will.

sauer_kraut

Postby sauer_kraut » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome!

My best advice is communicate to your docs about anything you may feel when waiting on the meds to work or any time during treatment. You will find many friendly (Type-)faces here. So, settle in and get comfortable =)

paul

Postby paul » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 am

My workplace have been great to me and taken some pressure off me,so that's one less thing to worry about

Return to “Your Story”