JUST GOODNIGHT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

JUST GOODNIGHT

Postby xn728 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 pm

HI DEAR FREINDS ,,its been queit on the forum ,,and i do miss chatting like we used to do a great deal ,,it seems the visitor and its cohorts has taken a lot of us away to our own dark places ,,im hurting and i miss you all ,,i can only hope your all safe and you will return home to the forum soon ,,,a big hug ((((((((((to you all my dear freinds )))))))))),,lots of love
from your freind ken xxxxx A VERY GOODNIGHT TO YOU ALL ,,DONT FORGET TO LOOK FOR THE LIGHT THE CANDLE IS LIT XX

Mich

Postby Mich » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Good Night - may you have a peaceful and restful night. I still have a few hours to go to get to nighttime but it has been a glorious day outside today and I don't want it to end!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

When you read, I hope you in fact had a peaceful night of sleep.

I am 'safe', so please don't worry about me. Just been busy and lots of things on my mind. Got to sort some things out for myself.

Take care

Warmie

xn728

GOODNIGHT LOVE FROM KENNY

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm

ahhh (((((mich)))))),,im glad you had a glorius sunny day ,,it was nice here to ,,you see we shared something good together i knew somehow we would ,,i hope you have been ok today ,,i know you are still in pain but at least your sounding a little more up beat ,,ok mich listen did you eat today ,,you dont have to answer ,,i just pray you did ,,,and i did have a nice sleep last night ,,,look out the window mich special treat tonight ,,,,,
three candle burning ,,let them touch you ,,,,,hope to talk tommorrow my dear freind ,,hugs ((((mich)))),,,,love ken xxxx,,,,,,,,,

ahhh(((((warmie girl)))))) im glad to hear your safe ,,i hope you get yourself sorted and happy soon ,,nice to know your ok and getting things done ,,,,hey warmie and mich ,,today i have felt great ,,i would go as far as to say i felt normal ,,i dont know why ,,but there you go ,,,,and you know what im looking forward to tommorrow as we,ll ,,now there a bloody great big mystery ,,i just feel good ,,ok im gonna download some itunes shortly ,,so you both take care and ill talk to you again tommorrow ,,,,
wishing you both a better tommorrow ,,,and all my dear freinds too ,,,
hugs to you((((((((ALL,,MY DEAR FREINDS ,,GOODNIGHT FOR NOW
YOU ALL SLEEP WE,LL ,,AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SELVES ,,LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR DEAR FREIND KENNY XXXXXXX

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Fabulous that you felt both "great" and "normal"....I love it! Downloading tunes is one of my favourite things to do. I don't know what I would do without music. Well, it's 10 pm for you now so....good night.

xn728

GOODNIGHT ALL

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm

yes (((((mich))))) i do love my music im glad you get some pleasure from yours to ,,,im going to listen to some now ,,and try and shut this darkness out of my mind ,,i think i lost today ,,first time in a while ,,but i was weak ,,and i fear tommorrow ,,and the things i may see and think ,,
take care ,,mich ,,,warmie ,,,,hugs (((((every one ))))),,,,GOODNIGHT,,
lots of love ken xxx

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Ken,

It used to be that I would need to have the tv on all night in order to get a little sleep.

Then it got that I could turn on my iPod, set the timer on my clock radio so it would turn off in half a hour.

Turns out that I am usually asleep within half and hour.
I also get a better sleep because I don't get the light from the tv screen.

I am not too fond of the music that is out there now. That is why I find the iPod so nice. I can listen to the golden oldies.

xn728

PRAYING FOR SLEEP

Postby xn728 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:44 pm

good to hear from you monty ,,as it is to hear all my freinds ,,you certanly wouldent like my music monty ,,lol,,hope your keeping ok ,,ok you guys i never ask anything of you ,,but just this once ,,ask your gods for me to sleep tonight ive been in so much pain with the withdraw ,,last night was a hell i have never been through before ,,i fear if i have to put up with much more of this i will crack ,,under the strain ,,,
GOODNIGHT ALL MY DEAR FREINDS LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXXXXXXX

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Goodnight (((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

Warmie :wink:

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Ken,

With the time zone difference I think that you are about 6 or 7 hours after me, which makes it early Friday evening.

Didn't find your message early enough to wish you a good night, last night.

Will do it for tonight though.

Take care Ken, you are often in my thoughts

xn728

((((((((((GOODNIGHT EVERYONE )))))))))))

Postby xn728 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm

((((warmie girl ))))),,(((((monty)))))),,((((mich))))))),,,thankyou ,,,sleep did not come easy last night again ,,,tonight i have a couple of little helpers so i may get some relief ,,i cant believe the doc ,cant give me something to make this easier ,,this is a pain i havent felt before ,,i hope it will end soon ,,,thankyou ,,,monty ill have your late goodnight tonight .thankyou so much all of you ,,,so GOODNIGHT AGAIN TO ALL MY VERY ((((((((((DEAR FREINDS )))))))))))),,,YOU ALL SLEEP WELL ,,,AND LET TOMMORROW BRING YOU ALL A LITTLE GIFT IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER ,,,LOVE TO YOU ALL KEN XXXX

xn728

GOODNIGHT LOTS OF LOVE XXXX

Postby xn728 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE ,,I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ,,PLEASE TAKE CARE
AND HERE I GIVE YOU WISHES FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW ,,,,,HUGS
((((((((((TO YOU ALL ))))))))),,,GOODNIGHT SLEEPWELL,,,WERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD ,,,LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXXXX

xn728

GOODNIGHT ,,ALLL LOTS OF LOVE

Postby xn728 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 pm

another day turns over for me here ,,,in a few hours a new nightmare will begin ,,today was ok ,,mothers day ,,my mind busy with making it special for fran ,,now again redundent the cold darkness creeps in and i return to the dark damp lonely twilight world that i live in ,no light or dark no night or day ,,just time heavy and clinging dragging the life from me ,,were do i find the will to carry on ,,when will it end ,,will i just become silent ,,and just dissapear without a thought ,,how terrible to just die ,,and know one would know ,,a fitting end ,,for such a wasted fickle existance ,,if i could go back and live again ,,i would end my life so quickly ,,, ,im so sorry i talk this way ,
but i must let my pain go to ,,,GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS ,,,LOVE TO YOU ALL ,,,,,,,,,KEN XXXXX

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Know you are in a lot of pain, Ken.

We all have to keep on fighting. Supporting each other.
You do such a good job of helping out all the members of the forum.

We mustn't let the demons win.
Lean on us.

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 am

I can feel the pain in this post. It's time to let me carry some of it; reduce your burden a bit. I hope you are able to keep writing and to let us support you. We are here.

Return to “Your Story”