JUST GOODNIGHT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

mmmm outside work hey ?

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 am

nice to hear from you (((((warmie girl))))),,glad your day is starting well also ,mine is half way thru now ,,still doing ok x,,,,,outside work hey ,,mmm is that in the garden or are you having some external work done ,,or spring cleaning ? whatever it is go steady girl ,,,hugs (((((warmie girl))))),,,,love ken xx ps very cold and windy here bbrrrr x

xn728

GOODNIGHT SEE THE LIGHT

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello my dearest freinds ,many of you suffer at this time ,, i hope you all get some respite soon from the darkness that surrounds us ,Tonight i will ask for some relief for you all,,myself at this time am feeling ok ,calm
content and not fearing anything just now ,,,ok take care and be strong
candles are lit ,so if you wake up alone in the night see the light ,,,,,,,,,
Goodnight hugs (((((all my dear freinds ))))),,lots of love ken xxxx

darklight32

Postby darklight32 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Goodnight and sleep dreams. :arrow: :?:

xn728

ONCE AGAIN GOODNIGHT

Postby xn728 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 pm

thankyou (((darklight )))),,,,,time again another day over,,one i lived in today
and didnt just veiw from a far ,,this is a strange time for me ,,feeling so normal ,,tommorrow comes and im ready to greet it ,the night outside is just night ,it bears no fears ,,the sentinal i call the visitor is not present ,,
i have had an awful thought but i dont want to talk about it just now ,its nothing to fear probably me just being silly ..well see i may tell you about it tommorrow see what you think ,,,,ok all my dear freinds thankyou for
being you ,,,,hugs (((((((my dear freinds )))))),,,,,Goodnight ,,lots of love ken ,,hope you sleep well ,,,,xxxx

xn728

Night Night xxx

Postby xn728 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:47 pm

im very sad there arent more of us around just lately ,,but differant things keep us away ,,you will all return when your feeling better ,,and that will indeed be a great day ,,,so i,ll just say Goodnight for now ,,and i,ll
be wishing for you all better days soon ,,,night night my dear freinds
hugs (((((((((everyone ))))))))),,,,may see you tommorrow lots of love ken xxx

xn728

A BETTER DAY XXXX

Postby xn728 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 pm

missed you all again today my absent freinds ,,ill be thinking of you and hoping to see you soon ,,please all stay safe ,,whatever it is that your suffering you will come thru it ,,,,hugs (((((to all my dear freinds ))))))
a very GOODNIGHT ,,AND LET TOMMORROW BE A BETTER DAY FOR YOU
lots of love ken xxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 am

Hi Ken - do you do the "Easter Bunny" thing in England? My kids are too old for that now as are yours but I just wondered if it was something you did in the past. I hope the super fantastic days continue for you.

xn728

YES MICH WE DO EASTER

Postby xn728 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm

heyyyy mich ,yes we still do the easter bunny stuff ,,,its just been on local tv about the big easter egg hunt at one of the stately houses near by ,,we all had eggs here ..fran had a buttons egg ,,mine was a gadburys caramel ,,,,i also got a homer simpson egg cup ,,,and fran got a pepper pig one ,,,hee heee ,,,,the girls got ,,,creme eggs ,,,we love our easters and love the treats ,,,,hows it been for you ,i hope you have had a decent weekend ,,thanks for asking how i am mich ,,its nice to see you ,,im still feeling good ,,and tommorrow ,well we will see ,,,stay safe mich and take care ,,hugs (((((mich )))))),,,love ken xxx
Hello everybody ,,another day over back to normal tommorrow ,,i hope we all see better days soon ,,im always here in the darkness with you no matter how good i feel i will never desert you ,,,your god bless you all
GOODNIGHT HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMMORROW HUGS (((((ALL))))))
lots of love to you all ken xxxxx

xn728

EXCITING DAY

Postby xn728 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Today has been very exciting ,i have bought a new car that is gonna help with Frans getting around a great deal ,,in fact it will have a great impact for the better on her illness ,she has been quite poorly of late ,,struggling to breath the air most of us take for granted ,,she told me each time she has an attack shes going to die ,,how distressing to have to think that ,,
at night when shes asleep her lungs make a terrible noise,like rasping or grateing ,, I cuddle up to her and hold her gently and i tell her it will be ok
and i will look after her for all time ,i tell her not to worry about anything ,
quietly in my mind i talk so as not to wake her ,all these years weve been married and when i look at her i can gently weep ,she so pretty my Angel
who saved me from myself all those years ago ,dont worry my Angel I will watch over you ,
And during the day all the running around i had to do i didnt get stressed at all,,,,tommorrow hold no fear for me ,,lets hope im not in for a shock !!
Wishing you all a better day ,,my thoughts are with you all hugs to
((((((((((all my dear freinds ))))))))))) GOODNIGHT love ken xxxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm

A new car....that's exciting! I could sure use one of those! Wishing you a good night.

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Just popping on to say "hi". I hope the good feelings continued for you today.

Mich

Postby Mich » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

You've disappeared. I hope everything is okay.

xn728

GOODNIGHT

Postby xn728 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 pm

its ok mich sorry ,,ubelieveable things happening just now ,,,
GOODNIGHT TO ALL MY (((((DEAR FREINDS ))))),,,IM SAD FOR THOSE WHO SUFFER GREATLY AT THIS TIME ,,My thoughts are with you all ,,
and the candles are always burning ,,,reach out so i may catch your fall,
lots of love to you all ,,HUGS (((((ALL))))),,,,,KEN XXXXX

xn728

GOODNIGHT ,SOON I WILL TAKE A FALL

Postby xn728 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 pm

HELLO EVERYONE ive been painting most of the day ,and i have a very bad neck ache now ,,so im gonna have some pain killers and have a rest
apart from that today has been good ,,fran is not so good lots of pain in her legs and arms ,,due to the nerve endings in her limbs flareing up ,,shes in a lot of pain and feeling very tired ,,she will be ok ,the old man will see to that ,,i hope you have been alright today ,,ive seen a few of you ,and at least i know your ok ,,still suffering but at least around the forum,,i think of you all ,and you have my best wishes ,,you may find this hard to understand ,,and a little strange ,,The nightporter came to me around two nights ago ,so now i know my good feeling will soon end ,the nightporter is mmmm,we,ll he makes the visitor look like bo peep ,,i will take a fall ,and it will be very bad ,,but i knew this would come ,,someone who has been depressed for 44 years doesnt just get suddenly better ,but you know ,im still ok now ,and some wonderful things have happened in these last few weeks ,,,i will talk to you soon ,,so take very good care all
of you hugs (((((my dear freinds ))))A VERY GOODNIGHT ,,SLEEPWELL
LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXXXX

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 am

dearest ken, i really hope that everything will continue to be ok and that nothing will take away your yppah,hopefully you only saw the nightporter because you were tired and in pain?????? let the warrior battle him away....

Return to “Your Story”