JUST GOODNIGHT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I really hope the Nightporter stays away. Please do whatever you can to fight him. You have our support always.

xn728

Thankyou lisa and mich

Postby xn728 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 pm

THANKYOU mich and lisa ,,im still ok today ,painting away ,,i think it will be finished by thursday ,,it gives me very bad neck ache thats the only drawback ,,but i cant let it stop me do things ,,The Nightporter, he has called on me two times in my life ,,only when i was seventeen to nineteen ,,yes he comes to carry my baggage ,the burden i carry on my shoulders ,but my burden is light just now ,and i dont feel its weight just now ,the first time we met was as i lay on the railway lines ,on that cold
night all those years ago ,,but we didnt travel together then ,the stranger who later became a dear freind rescued me from that fate ,he would later lose his face in a car accident ,,but i would keep my life ,,Thankyou Ziggy,,
the second time we met ,i was drunk on a bus traveling home from a heavy night out ,the bottle of whisky washed down the paracetamol ,,,and i fell into a deep sleep ,The Nightporter sat with me on that journey
but again he was robbed of his prize,when the driver discovered me and took me to hospital ,,Thankyou driver i never saw or new you ,,,,
But to appear to me now is baffeling ,my life is neither mine nor his to tamper with ,maybe a dream ,ive been tired a lot lately ,maybe the cocodamol ,,painkillers ,,i dont now ,but causious i will be ,i will walk and drive with extra care ,today was the 13,,,so ive been very careful today
am i crazy ,,? no i must be careful with my life ,if i was to ,,well if anything happened to me fran would be so alone with her pain ,,i am here only to serve and love her ,she must see only happiness in my eyes and happiness in her life ,,,,,thankyou so much for careing ,,,,
tonight i will wish for you both to have better days ,,and that you may see clearly again ,,,hugs (((((lisa and mich))))),,(((((everyone))))),,,,lots of love ken xxx
GOODNIGHT ALL MY DEAR FREINDS ,,LET TOMMORROW BE BETTER FOR YOU ALL ,,,,,,NIGHT NIGHT KEN XXXXX

xn728

ABSENT FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 pm

hello everyone im very tired just finished painting ,ive got the mother of all headaches ,,ive taken some painkillers so ill be fine ,,gonna do some itunes in a moment ,,im missing my freinds those of you that are fighting the demon darkness at the moment ,,lisa ,mich ,monty,shatterdhopes ,
crystal/onika ,warmie girl ,,some are in great pain some are absent ,some maybe just busy,,misty ,aim, A5,
deepeyes blueisgreen ,little me ,dont take offence if i havent said your name ,im thinking of you all ,,missing you to and hoping to hear you all again soon ,
my run of luck as it were is still going strong ,,no doubt you will here me fall when it comes ,,the longer i remain happy the greater blow it will be
but for now i am myself ,,,so i will say another goodnight and i love you all my freinds ,,and im sure you know that i care so much ,,so just for a
another day GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS HUGS TO YOU ((((((ALL))))))
WERE EVER YOU MAY BE PLEASE RETURN SAFELY SOON ,,LOT OF LOVE KEN XXX,,,,you know sometimes i close my eyes and wonder ,,,,
Do anyone ever read these ,,,night night xxx

xn728

GOODNIGHT SILENT ONES

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Today has been the most silent day so far ,,and i find the silent pain of my freinds very upsetting now ,,the dark shadow of something i havent seen for weeks now covers me ,even in happiness the darkness touches
me ,no one to blame only the creeping cold touch of depression itself ,,,
missing you all hugs (((((my dear freinds))))),,love ken xxx WISHING YOU
A GOODNIGHT , AND A LITTLE LIGHT FOR TOMMORROW ,,,,

xn728

Postby xn728 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Yet another night to close ,with a heavy heart . but i know that wheather it be days or weeks ,as bad as your pain is no my absent freinds ,,you will feel better ,you cannot see or feel this now ,,but it will happen for you ,remain strong ,and my thoughts are with you all ,,,i wish i could do more for you ,sorry ,,,,,hugs for (((((All My Dear Freinds ))))),,,,,,,,,,,
love Ken xxxxx,,,,,,GOODNIGHT ,HOPE TOMMORROW IS BETTER ,,,,

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am

I am here and reading your posts and doing my best to stay on my feet and fight. The darkness is taking me to some terrible places where I harm my body but today is a new day and I will try not to succumb to it. Please know that I will never disappear.

xn728

AGAIN GOODNIGHT XXXXX

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Thankyou mich ive only just seen this post and its good to know your going to stay around always ,,and i will to ,,,thankyou (((((mich)))))
OK ALL MY DEAR FREINDS ,THOSE WHO SUFFER GREATLY AT THIS TIME
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL .AND I DO MISS YOU SO MUCH ,,,,
GOODNIGHT MY DEAREST FREINDS STAY SAFE AND RETURN HOME SOON ,,HUGS (((((MY DEAREST FREINDS ))))),,,,SEE YOU SOON LOTS OF LOVE KEN XXXXX

xn728

GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS ,,I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH,,BE SAFE.
WE,LL ALL BE BACK HOME SOON,I PRAY,,,NIGHT NIGHT ,,HUGS
(((((MY DEAR FREINDS))))),,LOTS OF LOVE KENXXXX

xn728

Postby xn728 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:59 pm

I love you all my dear freinds ,,please be safe werever you may be ,,,,,
hugs (((((everyone))))),,,,lots of love ken and fran xxxxxGOODNIGHTXX

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed May 12, 2010 11:55 am

Just wondering where you are and how Fran is doing...

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:57 am

((((((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

Think of us, when that heart is heavy.....we can share the load.

Warmie

xn728

IM HERE SOMEWERE,,,

Postby xn728 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:19 pm

(((((mich))))) (((((warmie girl)))))....i do think of you all ,,everyday when i wake and pray for us all ,,im ok ,,battered ,tired and feeling very old ,,things have been bad ,,just came to let you all know were ok ,not good but ok ,,,ill be back as soon as i can ,,be strong and take care,,,
HUGS (((((ALL))))),,,,LOTS OF LOVE KEN AND FRAN XXXX

xn728

Postby xn728 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Goodnight my dearest freinds ,,keep yourselves safe ,,lots of love and hugs (((((everyone))))),,,xxxxx dont feel alone Reach Out !!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm

nn (((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Warmie

xn728

NN everyone xxx

Postby xn728 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:16 pm

HERE WE ARE AGAIN ((((((warmie girl)))))) another day gone already ,,
ok everybody ,,ive had a very busy day today ,,so ill just say goodnight
or NN,,,,see you tommorrow ((((goodnight everyone )))))
lots of love ken and fran xxxxxx take care and be safe ,miss you !!!

Return to “Your Story”