JUST GOODNIGHT

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xn728

WONT ALLOW YOU TO CARRY MY PAIN

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 pm

You have your own pain mich ,im grateful for your words my freind ,but i am losing my way here ,,my pain is for me to carry mich ,,my burden ,,
moulded by myself in my youth ,,but you know ,i enjoyed my youth i lived it with passion and fire,,,live by the flame ,,die by the flames ,,,so
mich i cannot allow you to share my pain ,,if i carry it myself ,,and have no expectations ,,then i cant be dissapointed any further ,,,,thankyou ,
(((((mich))))),,,im so sorry ,,you take care ,,i just dont know what else to say ,,,,,,love ken x

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 am

Remember to look at the light.

Monty

Postby Monty » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

You are such a fine person, Ken.

We need people like you on the forum.
If not for anyone else, stick around for Fran.

Hope you are sleeping well.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Hey there Ken! I hope today is treating you well.... Good night!

(((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Do what you feel you must.... I only hurt lately when I have expectations.... When I have none or I have very little, I am freed of feeling a way about things....

Take care & I am thinking of you!

xn728

(((((onika thankyou ))))

Postby xn728 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am

your so kind (((onika))),,(((mich))),,(((monty))),,,i thank you so much for thinking about me ,,you know i dont know whats happening to me ,,like you i have many dear freinds here ,,and i have lashed out and caused them pain ,,ive looked all weekend and done a lot of thinking ,,but im just lost ,even fran has now said she doesnt know were she is with me from one minute to the next ,mich there are many people here who speak just as kindly as i did ,its an evil tounge in my mouth at the moment and i feel i must keep it tightly shut ,so the foul mouth beast within cant escape once more ,
im sorry everyone ,,whatever becomes of me ,,i do love you all ,,,take care onika hugs to you all ,,,,,lots of love ken x

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 am

If you need to be absent for awhile, I understand. You will be missed and your return will be awaited.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

xn728, think at some point of our lives, we all have had to deal with 'the evil tongue', we are human. Don't judge so harshly of yourself.

If you need a break, time for yourself, then please do, the forums, the friends are still here. So many reach out to support you, please see that and learn to lean on them in the times you need that extra lift.

We all look for your post, that is pretty important, would be to me.

Take care of yourself.

Warmsoul

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi ((((Ken)))), I hope thinks are going well for you. Things are going well for me. I booked the church for my wedding today... Yea!! And am planning a dress shopping trip with my Mom and Aunts for this summer. (Harder then it sounds when they are living all over the country :)
And now spring is here and time to start the gardens. Have you started yours yet? John and I are starting this week to mark off the area we want to use and start digging up the ground. I can't wait, I love to watch things grow.

xn728

THANKYOU ALL MY DEAR FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm

ive been burning the candles to mich always will even if im not here ,your kind to visit me in my absence and say kind things to me i know that you also have your own burdens to carry mich and its always comforting to hear from you thankyou (((((mich )))))),,,,,,monty you to sent me such kind words even as you suffer but remember ,i said i would always support you also ,,weather you could see me or not ,,thankyou (((((monty))))),,,warmie yes the evil tongue ,you have felt its sting twice now ,cant forgive myself for that ,to address you as moderator and ask you only call me xn728 was an unspeakable thing to do ,,my aim now ,to earn your trust so you may one day feel like calling me Ken again ,if that day never comes it will remain a great loss to me ,thankyou for your kind words (((((warmie girl )))))),,,
and robyn ,,ooohhhhh roobbbynnnn it has lifted my heavy heart to see your words ,i can feel the love and happiness in your words you deserve this wonderful thing that is happening to you so much ,,your a good girl robyn always come around when ive been quiet thankyou ,and yes it is getting warm and i have started pottering around the garden ,oh my god did i say pottering ,im getting so old ,,i dont wanna be old ,,lol,,you reach for the stars robyn and you shine so brightly girl ,,thankyou (((((robyn))))
and onika ,a little quiet yourself of late ,worring about your wonderful little heart ,you take care onika ,you will be safe ,god would not let harm come to one of his angels ,do as your told with the meds and just take it easy you to always have something nice to say to me even though i know your having struggles of your own thankyou (((((onika)))))),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
thankyou all for your kind and caring words i do think of you all even in my absence ,hugs (((all of my dear freinds )))lots of love ken xn728 xxxx

xn728

GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FREINDS

Postby xn728 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Goodnight (((((my dear freinds ))))),,,,love ken xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Goodnight xn728, sleep well.

Warmie

xn728

GOODNIGHT ,,ALLL LOTS OF LOVE

Postby xn728 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks (((((warmie girl))))),,,,its come round again so quickly ,ive felt a lot like human again today ,even posted again ,,maybe i have my yppah,
back a little ,,,lol .having an early night tonight ,,doc says i need a routine so im gonna watch a bit of comedy central ,,it has to be funny or i lose interest lol,,,i love you all my dear freinds hope you sleep we,ll and tommorrow treats you a little better than today for those who suffer greatly just now ,,wishes for some relief soon ,,,,,Goodnight and hugs
((((((((((my dear freinds )))))))))),,,,,love Ken xxxx night night

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

xn728. yes it does come and go quickly. What you put in between the go and stop that matters.

Sleep well.

Warmie

xn728

thankyou warmie

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 am

Thankyou (((((warmie))))),,,,well so far the bits in between havent been to bad ,,fingers crossed ,,lol,,,,hugs ((((warmie girl )))),,,,,love ken xx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

Day is starting well here, plans for the outside work. *hugs* xn728

Return to “Your Story”