Cosmic Cat Play (Triggering Material)

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 pm

(((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind )))))))))))))

Love your jokes, your humor, you. You are good for all of us, don't ever doubt that, and we are never stuck with a friend, we just care.

So glad you enjoy the Corner, hope it gives you reason to smile, I try.

As for work, I do understand, have been in that spot before, and from my point of view it is hell. If it works, great, credit is given starting at the top of the chain, if it doesn't, guess who they look at. God I so feel for you. Got faith in you and really do believe once it has settled in you will sort it all and make it work.

Personally I don't want anything happening to you, friends are far and few between. I will keep you in my good thoughts, if that meets with your approval.

Remember you aren't forgotten here, no deep ends with us. Hopefully just sharing with us, letting us support you will help to get through some of it. Please, take care, try hard. OK???

Warmie

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Thanks very much for all your kind words and thoughts (((( Warmie ))))!!!! :lol:
God willing, this weekend I will be able to start to pick myself up and start to cope better with what is feeling like a rather bumpy road at the moment.
I would very much like you to keep me in your good thoughts. As you are often in my good thoughts. ( I often wonder how it is possible that someone can be as wise, gentle, and insightful as yourself, and at the same time not be Welsh? :o )
I will take care and try as hard as I can, I promise!!!!!!!! ( And when it comes to trying we Welsh are experts. Just ask the Scots, English and Northern Irish, and they'll tell you how trying the Welsh can be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: )
Thanks (((( Warmie )))) (((( All ))))!!!! :wink: :)

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Lost my post :( so I'll try again...

A wise person ((((((((You)))))))) once said...find little things you can look forward to like a new episode of Dr. Who or enjoying cheese on toast at the cafe with the tricky door. For me, sometimes when at my worst, what I do is postpone the suicidal thoughts, just say I won't entertain them now for the moment, the hour, the day...at whatever intervals I can manage. I treat and spoil myself a little when I am suffering to my hot baths and something yummy like cocoa or a frozen mocha and watch re-runs of old stupid sit-coms (the familiarity is comforting and a good substitute for 'real life' human companionship with familiar characters and situations).

(((((((((Warmie)))))))))) is right...you are treasured and loved as a member of the family here. Your unique humor, your wisdom, your kind support and caring for others...you show enormous strength and strong work ethic by continuing to work despite severe depression, which I so admire....you are a tremendous human rights advocate, knowledgeable about history, and so sweet...this world would indeed be poorer without your special presence. So if it helps, when you are in the "bad" place...just remember, by those here, you are LOVED and APPRECIATED and TREASURED. Shoot, I even miss you on sundays when the library is closed and you cannot post!

Can you do something special for yourself this weekend? Watch some movies or shows you have on tape or dvd and maybe get something really yummy to eat? Still working on your story ideas? Have you started writing yet? Look forward to reading something some day that you have written!

(((((((((((((Tacking))))))))))))) just hang on, the light will come again I am sure....just hang on and treat yourself like the special person we here know you are.

I don't know if a God answers prayers, but I do pray, and am praying for you friend. You are part of my family now...and I am counting on you sticking around. Selfishly, I've had too much loss, and I couldn't bear to lose another friend!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 pm

((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind ))))))))))))))))

Wish I was all you said, but 'just me' is the truthful thing to say. You on the other hand, Wow, what a wonderful person you truly are. I totally agree with all Shattered said. Now there is one smart Lady!!

Me Welsh, hmmm, never considered that, might add that to my my list of things to think about, LOL. Think if I was, you and I would give the world a run for its money, :).

Make it a good weekend, please. Do something not in the normal routine of things, perhaps. Me, cleaning windows and curtains. Now isn't that exciting? LOL

Just remember WE can't give up on trying. Standing together as we do in here, we can do almost anything!!!!

In my thoughts as always

Warmie

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 am

Thanks a million for your kind words and thoughts (((( shatteredhopes ))))!!!! What can I do but agree?! :lol: :wink:
In fact, I'm on my way to have lunch with a friend now, so I can't post long, :( , or say as much as I would like to say to try to convey how much the help and support that I get from everyone on this site means to me :!: :!: :!: :!:
Oh, and (((( Warmie )))), you are everything I said you were! If, anything, I probably overestimated your good qualities!
You're right when you say that if you were Welsh, you and I would be unstoppable....In fact it reminds me of an old Welsh joke......
In the days of King Edward I's " conquest " of Wales, ( Well, he thought we were conquered...... :) :wink: ), he was passing through a Welsh valley with his army, when he saw two Welshmen escaping up the side of a hill. Edward was determined to show no mercy, so he sent a hundred English soldiers after them. With orders to bring the two Welshmen to him so that he could make an example of these two Welshmen, before all who might resist him.
So, a hundred English soldiers disappear from his Edward's sight chasing two Welshmen.......
Half an hour later four bruised, exhausted, bleeding English soldiers reappear and run up to Edward.

" Where are the two Welshmen I sent a hundred of my best troops to seize?! " demanded Edward, beside himself with bafflement and rage.

One of the four surviving English soldiers gasped out: " My liege, it was a Welsh trap. There were three of them!!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 am

((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind )))))))))))))))

Must admit, sitting in the quietness on my home, (before people start working on my home again), sipping my coffee, checking the forums, I wasn't expecting to get choked on the coffee from the laughter that suddenly happened. Still, thank you, what a nice way to start the day. That was funny!!

You do bring so much to the forums, laughter, support, charm, friendship. Hope you do in fact, receive that plus back!!

Hoping the luncheon with well, good food, good friendship, good time. We all need that in our lives at times. Please make the remainder of the day a good one for yourself. A needed break from work, leave problems there and relax. That 'bumpy road' you have been put on will smooth out, you will find the answers, have faith in you...

Take care

Warmie

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks very much (((( Warmie ))))!!!! :lol:
Although, I blush to admit that I've just noticed a major typo in my last post. :oops: What I meant to say, of course, was that if anything I probably underestimate your good qualities in my posts! Oops! Sorry! :oops: :roll:
Had a good lunch with a close friend of mine, who I've known for years and is also a huge Doctor Who fan, we went to pub that does a really nice carvery dinner, and cheap too! :lol:
In fact we had a particularly amusing moment after lunch. My friend decided to go through a car wash before we went back to his shop.
So, they we were, heading through the car wash, with me sitting in the left-hand front seat. And, then we notice that his car roof is leaking. :o :) There's this small but steady dripping of water onto my left arm and leg. It was just so absurd, my friend and I just started laughing. Some moments are just " comedy gold "!!!!
And, of course, I watched Doctor Who. It was a really nice episode, very life-affirming in that not only does the Doctor save the Human race, ( Again! :lol: ), but he also brings together a man and woman who had been in love for years and never been able to tell each other!!!! :roll: :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:47 pm

((((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind )))))))))))))))))

LOL, don't think I have been 'estimated', over or under before.

Sounds like you had a great time, so pleased it came out that way. You know it is the small and silly things, like the leak you spoke of, that makes special times more remembered. Of course if it was in the states, the left side would have been the driver getting wet. :)

Herer a busy weekend, with me being the 'gofer' for everyone, so needless to say between running those errands and feeding people I am tired. Not 7 p.m. yet and I could honestly go for a shower and bed.

May more weekends be this good for you, get the work week out of the way and go for it.

Take care

Warmie

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 am

(((((Tacking)))) (((((Warmie)))) and ((((Shatteredhopes)))))....thinking of you all and wishing you well.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

(((((((((((((( Mich ))))))))))))))))

Thank you, always nice to read that... :)

Warmie

P.S. Same to you..

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks (((( Mich ))))! :)
Good to hear from you. Hope you're doing OK. You're in my thoughts and good wishes too. Afterall, people who appreciate my jokes are few and far between!!!! :roll: :wink:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm

(((((((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind )))))))))))))

Wow, just realize, I am a "few and far between" person. Cool...thanks :D

Warmie

Return to “Your Story”