Anxiety and depression were my daily vibe. Normotim helped me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

AlexandraMila

Anxiety and depression were my daily vibe. Normotim helped me

Postby AlexandraMila » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:18 am

Hey there. Not so long ago, anxiety and depression were kinda like my daily vibe. If I really think about it, there's no major drama in my life, got a fam, a job, everything's pretty standard like everyone else. But still, I regularly spiraled into depression, even to the point where I didn't wanna live. Everything seemed off, life itself seemed pointless and messed up. Had a chat with an experienced psychotherapist, they recommended Normotim, said these tabs have a gentle antidepressant effect, they help normalize your mental state. Ordered myself some Normotim on Amazon. After the first two weeks of taking 'em, I felt they were starting to help (and they're not a med, but a dietary supplement, with 3 official patents in the US). After finishing the course, I feel like almost a different person. Just like before, I know everything in my life is good, but now I also feel it emotionally.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Anxiety and depression were my daily vibe. Normotim helped me

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:37 pm

Medication is good and productive but it wipes and scratches the surface. What you need is a focus with spiritual intention. The truth is only you can answer the question as to why you have everything but still get depressed. The Spirit of divinity promotes a change from deep within and a new perspective.

Return to “Your Story”