Need advice

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

AGirlNamedAlex

Need advice

Postby AGirlNamedAlex » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:17 am

I was hanging out with My boyfriend and We definitely had the intent to do stuff(sexual). And we did and I was okay with that until later on he kept asking to do it again and again. I said no not now about 4 times in a time span of maybe 2 hours. I finally caved in and said yes “but only this time” and he agreed one more time. But a little later he asked once again and I said no. He actually got on top of me and was like “I want you to know Im not going to do anything without you saying yes to” followed by “but i cant help myself around a beautiful lady like you” and proceeded to try to get on me and I actually put my hands to cover my private area to let him know I mean no. Which he still asked after. I don’t know how to honestly feel about this but I physically and emotionally can’t say anything to him about it because I really like him and don’t wanna ruin anything.

Brennen_Green20

Re: Need advice

Postby Brennen_Green20 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Hey Alex, it is good that you like him but he should not impose his needs onto you like that. I mean what is the point of being in a relationship when you cannot be honest. This is why problems arise when you get married because when you are in a relationship, you just show your good side and both partners are just their best selves. Say what is on your mind right now before you like him way too much.
If he says oh but I love you and how can we be together if we are not physical then you know what to do. I might be wrong but from what you have told us, he doesn't seem that serious and seems pushy to me. I mean come on take it slow and chill bro.
Hope this helped Alex. Best of luck.

Return to “Your Story”