Emptyness

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Jay_lonely

Emptyness

Postby Jay_lonely » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:30 pm

I don't know why i feel this way...i mean i have a people who love me but i just feel so empty and lonely...i don't feel the way everyone assumes i do....i feel.....worthless, like i mean nothing like i will never amount to anything. I don't know y i mean i try to be happy i smile i laugh i participate in stuff to make me try to enjoy my life....nothings working i mean sometimes it does but its only a temporary fix for a lifetimes worth of sadness and depression i have built inside me...You can only be happy for so long until life comes and bites you in the ass.

jessica james

Re: Emptyness

Postby jessica james » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:37 am

This emptiness, void, and solitude seem never-ending to me. I can totally relate to your situation. After a struggle of so many years, I have now realized that there are a few things constant in our life and the others are made constant by us. Looking at life from others' prospectus is no way you can deal with this life.
Tip number 1 # believe in yourself and accept your flaws. Self-acceptance helps a lot.
Tip#2: Live every moment regardless of how your days are. Feel the depth of you only live once and live your life every second.
Tip#3: Find your ways and manage your mental health accordingly.
You're strong you can do it.

Return to “Your Story”