One wrong step *Trigger warning*

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Wabbajack711

One wrong step *Trigger warning*

Postby Wabbajack711 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:53 pm

I dont have my mother, or father. My grandma passed away. My brother committed suicide. I have to talk myself down from the ledge often.

I've kept it to myself for the most part lately. I'm tired of feeling like I appear to just want attention.

What I want is to not feel alone if I mess up like I have with friendships and relationships. I just want to believe when people tell me they want me to be around...not just feel like I'm guilt tripping them into pity caring...I question my worth at so many turns and lately it's been so present in my mind

jessica james

Re: One wrong step *Trigger warning*

Postby jessica james » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Hey. I am so sorry about your loss. I am here for you. You can talk to me anytime. I am a depression survivor and I'm on the mission to save lives. I can understand what you are going through right now but darling you're a strong soul. You will get over this sooner or later. God has written ease after every difficulty.
We all seek attention,care and love somehow. No matter what , we always want someone to talk to us and understand us.
Don't question you're worth. You're a gem and you will shine in the coming future.
Let's divert your mind. Tell me the most cherishing memory you have in your mind and heart?

Return to “Your Story”