Feeling unmotivated, tired, hopeless, loss

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

marbleize

Feeling unmotivated, tired, hopeless, loss

Postby marbleize » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am

Having a hard time right now. Probably just wanting to let it out.

I'm 30 year old female, currently living in a shared unit with my husband here in a foreign country for 10 months now. I'm his dependent, we're here because of his job. I meant to find a job, but then Covid happens, and it's been difficult ever since. Before marriage I was a bread-winner, career woman, independent. But now, seems like everything turned upside down. I have a work now, contractual that is. My previous employer hired me for a 9-month remote work. I was excited at first, you know, I'll get to earn my own money again and stop depending on someone for my personal needs. But I just feel unmotivated, I don't feel like I click with the people I'm working with now. I feel like a total failure not being able to fit in. I feel sick every night just thinking of having to wake up the next day and having to talk with those people and them judging me. I have my husband but he's busy with his work and so I feel like I can't bother him with all the stuff I'm feeling right now. It's affecting me that much, I know, because I often times get this feeling of wanting to vomit, palpitations, dizziness and sometimes headache just thinking of those people at work. I can't even think straight while writing this because my mind is a mess right now. I'm tired of this life, I feel like I can sleep all day, for consecutive days...

fummymeasle

Re: Feeling unmotivated, tired, hopeless, loss

Postby fummymeasle » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Just try something new, a breath of fresh to restart your whole self

Return to “Your Story”