Can't find my happy

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sadinatura

Can't find my happy

Postby Sadinatura » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:36 pm

I've realized I don't know what I'm doing with my life. It's raining and one of my friends is going for a jog, she's happy when she runs. I would love to have something like that but I don't know... I have my pets and that's it, I don't make a difference in the world. I mean what the hell am I doing with my life. The only real passion I have is taking care of my animals, I have no idea what I'll do if the die too.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Can't find my happy

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Sadinatura wrote:I've realized I don't know what I'm doing with my life. It's raining and one of my friends is going for a jog, she's happy when she runs. I would love to have something like that but I don't know... I have my pets and that's it, I don't make a difference in the world. I mean what the hell am I doing with my life. The only real passion I have is taking care of my animals, I have no idea what I'll do if the die too.

Live for yourself. Pets are good but social activity is much better and rewarding. So is physical wellbeing. Such as eating right and going to the gym, etc.

Return to “Your Story”