useless

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

someone.

useless

Postby someone. » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm

its just seems useless. everything is just so useless. its the same shit everyday. fake act everyday. get up. do what you gotta do. sleep and get up again do the same shit. its useless. its like im a robot stuck in scene that replays and replays over and over again day by day. I cant stand it anymore I really cant . but the sad thing is I dont have much of a choice .
they say sucide is the weak way out but honestly in my eyes the ones who end it are the courageous ones the brave ones who did themselves favors .
im so sick of this all of this im just a cold piece of stone void of no emotions whatsoever nowdays with just of pure emptiness and sucidal thoughts lingering in my mind.

j2415

Re: useless

Postby j2415 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:57 am

Hello- I’m very sorry to hear that you are going through this sadness.
Please stay strong, don’t give up and don’t hurt yourself. We are here for you.
Glad you found this forum, I hope you will be encouraged and feel the support you need to keep going. Please talk to someone you can trust and seek medical help.

I pray you will overcome the loneliness you are going through right now and get better soon. Please stay in the forum, God bless.

AmandaNoh

Postby AmandaNoh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:56 am

I get what you might want to say. Everyone else are doing their own thing and here we are. Feeling like we're not meant to take a part in this world. But I really do think that suicide isn't really the answer, I know it sounded like a bullshit but killing yourself isn't going to change anything. And some people might think like "I don't want to change anything, I just want to end this." But before that, maybe you should try to explore this world, maybe some things might catch your attention, or maybe nothing will do. But that's okay, that means you've tried to do something. You're not useless, then. And it is really brave for people who have done suicide, not because their action, but because they've picked the most important choice in their life. And its a real hard thing to deal. We should all cherish them, but that doesn't mean we have to follow their path. I wish you to found something good in your life that won't make you feel useless. Feel free to share it if you've found one. And if you don't, don't worry, I haven't found one to! Hang in there.

Tired toad

Postby Tired toad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm

I know you’ve probably heard this before, but don’t kill yourself. Life may seem like an utter shitshow that just keeps repeating itself, and sometimes it is. But, you’ve got to hold out hope for the day that everything changes; you find a purpose, you find a person who you love, you find hope. It may seem like it never will come, but it will, and it will probably be unexpected. It may seem like the hardest thing to do, but it’s worth it. Often it’s not the moments themselves, but the moments in between that change our lives, hopefully for the better. If you need to talk, you can pm me and I will listen. But for now, try to stay strong and remember that the world works in unexpected ways.

jira

Depression is not as scary as you think.

Postby jira » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 am

Treatment of depression
Depression can be cured by mental treatment. And treatment with many drugs Where each person may respond Per treatment, each type is not equal Some people may need many treatments together. Taking medication will improve the symptoms of the disease faster. While mental healing will help you like having "Immunity" is able to fight problems that are better than before.
We have a way to relax. Just click slot to play simple games all day. ♥♥♥♥♥ Just play slot

cerdit : https://www.168slotxo.net/

CrackedButNotBroken

Postby CrackedButNotBroken » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Suicide isn't about being weak or strong. It's a choice like any other.
I understand. I've felt the same way. Even after I started seeking treatment, none of them seemed to help. Even ECT didn't make much difference. So, I went even deeper into depression.
Here's the thing that's insanely hard to see when you're depressed. These feelings don't mean your life is over. Hold on, with both hands if needed. I thought I'd never feel better. I was wrong.
I kept trying new treatments, usually by rote, and at some point, without me realizing it, I got a little better. I'm still struggling, I'm still in pain, and my depression is still here. What I did realize is that I'll never get better if I'm not here.
You're stronger than you think.

Corguive123

Postby Corguive123 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:24 am

Spleefy

Postby Spleefy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 am

Hi Someone,

I totally hear you. I lived like that for over ten years. I was too afraid to live and yet too afraid to end my life. I was just stuck in limbo. My abusive childhood stunk. My teen years were transient and pathetic. And my 20’s was living completely and utterly depressed, suicidal, hungry, and barely any funds to live off. Now in 30’s and still wet behind the ears :shock: but at least not hungry, cold, depressed, and enough funds to live comfortably. So things do and will change.

But I’ll tell you something… despite all the attempts I made, I’m glad I succeeded in NOT completing suicide.

If I had failed (completed suicide) then I would have failed all the other people in my life that I have helped and can help... my uncle for starters. He has special needs and thus he needs me. And the friends I have made. The lives I have come across over the years and the positive impact I have had on their lives.

I have tears right now because I would have missed out on all that. I would have missed out on seeing other people smile and their hearts filled with joy. I would have missed out on all the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I would have missed out on roaming around in the wilderness. I would have missed out on walking along the beach barefoot. I would have missed out on all the incredible friendships. I would have missed out on the feeling of loving and being loved.

I figured since my life went to potty, the least I can do is to enhance the lives of others. And I love it! It drives me. I'm the happiest I have ever been, and things are going to continue to get even better. I'm so excited for what the future has in store for me, and what God has planned for me, too.

Speaking of which, most of all I would have missed out on coming to know our loving heavenly Father, Jehovah God, in this system of things.

My life is just getting started, as I have much more to accomplish before my time is up. And so do you, my friend!

So hang in there. You are feeling utter despair. I know that all too well. But these dark times you are experiencing right now WILL pass. Hang on to the hope. Hang on to faith. It is not yet your time, either.

But truth be told, my life at the moment, although I crushed depression and anxiety years ago, is far from fulfilling. There are so many issues and gaps in my life--from all the damage depression did to me--than I can poke a stick at. But I refuse to give into those feelings or any self-defeating thoughts, because I know if I do (especially for extended periods of time), it will surely evolve into depression.

Another driving force for me to live is because I have always yearned for a family of my own one day. I wanted to give my family what I should have had. I want to give my children the love, nurture and opportunities in life that I did not get. I wanted my wife to have an extraordinary life, to be loved, and appreciated. I wanted my family to thrive and be the best they can be. Most of all, during the ups and downs, i want my family to pull through together, to have moral values to live by.

Alas, that never happened for me, primarily because of the depression. It often feels like that ship has sailed for me... but there is still that hope, whether in this world or the next, I will marry in the Lord and have that family I yearn for. I won't able to accomplish this, though, if I don't stick around.

So find your reason—your “why”. What would you want to achieve in life if depression didn’t exist? Then ask yourself why it is important to you. Let it fuel you. Let it spark then go into a raging fire. You’ll be surprised what stubbornness and determination will do to a person. You need to find a way to get that determination and spark it, fuel it. The "why" will be your fuel.

Try taking one day at at time. Set some small, achievable goals each day. It is important to gain momentum. That momentum will build up from a small snowball into a big one then finally into an avalanche.

You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Return to “Your Story”