My baby sister and now my daughter have passed away, I hurt

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

sc

My baby sister and now my daughter have passed away, I hurt

Postby sc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:53 am

I've never been part of a chat group. But I have nobody to talk to and getting things out will help me vent, hoping maybe 1 person sees this and cares. So here goes...

I don't know where to start. Everyone I love has passed away. Besides my wonderful fiance and my children, I'm all alone. I don't like telling my kids how I feel for obvious reasons. And my fiance and I have been through hell. I am trying to be strong for her and help her through her anxiety and depression. We had twin girls last July, one passed away 3 hours later from irreversible complications. I miss her. I hurt. I want to cry. I need someone to talk to that won't tell me I'm a man and to suck it up. My 8year old sister was murdered in 1999. I miss her also. I'm hurting right now. Too many demons inside me torturing me.

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 am

We all feel for you. Losing a child is so hard.

I'm glad you posted here, but I think you need to search out a grief support group.

Let me know what I can do to help.

defeated

Postby defeated » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please update us on how you're doing. *lots of hugs*

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Sorry to hear about you loss SC. Losing someone who your close to is incredibly hard.

I can see that you have tried to stay strong for your family. I know it's a difficult time for you all. I'm not sure whether or not your getting any professional support through a doctor or counsellor but just talking to someone can help.

Remember to look after yourself two.

Please keep reaching out.

Atandra

Postby Atandra » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Please do keep in touch. All I can say is we are always here for you.

viuuiuvy

Re: My baby sister and now my daughter have passed away, I hurt

Postby viuuiuvy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:00 pm

I hope things work out better for you.

Losing a loved one is very hard on the heart.

CitM

Re: My baby sister and now my daughter have passed away, I hurt

Postby CitM » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:43 pm

I hope things get better for you. I think you must be a wonderful dad to be grieving over the loss of one of the twins. My philosophy is that souls don't die, but wait to rejoin their loved ones somewhere down the line, ,maybe the twin that died lent extra strength so the other one made it. I don't know how that all works, but that's what I believe.

I understand a bit of your pain and loss. Two deaths that close, and no one left of your brothers and sisters and parents, is rough. But I really believe that the spirit of the twin that didn't physically make it, is still with you, one way or another.

Return to “Your Story”