Happy Mothers Day

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Shybugg

Happy Mothers Day

Postby Shybugg » Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Dear Mom: I am not going to write about the difficult year behind us, because that is in the past, and that is where it belongs. Instead, I am going to wrote about you-after all, it is Mothers Day.I know that some days (maybe even most days) it is difficult for you to believe that you did well as a mother, but, take it from the best source, YOU DID!
Mom, through advirsity and the entire world saying "you can't", you did. Not only did you ensure my basic needs were met, you were a shining example of perseiverance, determination, strength, kindness, warmth, and love. You beat the odds set against us and you did so with astonishing grace. Even when we were struggling our hardest, and it felt like there was no end to the tunnel and no light, you kept going. You waded through the crap and promptly rinsed off then kept right on going. Our path was filled with many bumps and forks, but we always found our way back.
Through all of it, even on the hardest days, you never let me know. More importantly, you never made me feel at fault as some parents are prone to do. You used every hardship to teach me something, and I have taken each of those lessons with me and in turn, they have helped shape me into the woman I am today.
As I go forward in my life, I can only hope that I face my own challenges even half as well as you have.
You are a remarkable woman, and I have every faith that good things are coming your way; love, happiness, and good health are only the tip of the iceberg for the amazing things to come.
I love you with all my heart.
XOXO BUGG

TheStrongWave

Postby TheStrongWave » Thu May 14, 2015 5:02 am

Oh, my! Your post almost brought me to tears because it reminded me of how important my mother is to me. It’s so nice to see that you took the time to write such a touching letter to express your love and gratitude to your mother. Did she get a chance to read this?

TheStrongWave

TaraBradley

Postby TaraBradley » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:17 am

For mothers day, what gift you would like to give her?
Guys she was in depression for her skin and fat. She was not able to go out of her house. She was having cellulites and marks on her body due to those unwanted fats. Then I offered her cellublue which is a massager for getting rid of those marks and cellulites. After using it, guys my mom was very happy. She told that "This was the nice gift for mothers day". If that so with any one or any ones mom, just make her happy. It really works. :D

Return to “Your Story”