brain fog - can anyone relate to these specific symptoms...

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jane123

brain fog - can anyone relate to these specific symptoms...

Postby jane123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Somebody on the internet wrote about how they felt in regards to brain fog - i have brain fog at the moment and thats probably why i couldnt get out exactly how it feels but this person pin pointed it, saying:

"The worst symptom I had was this debilitating brain fog... light-headed, dizzy, eyes unable to focus, blurry vision, obsessive thoughts, unable to speak or put sentences together probably, nonexistent memory.. just everything was so wrong. I thought I had schizophrenia or multiple sclerosis for quite awhile."

what is the cure for this. Are there herbal things or anything someone could reccomend to cure this, and stop me from wanting to bash my head against the wall cus theres so much tension :?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 am

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, and although I don't wish to frighten you, I'd look into mini strokes as well. (otherwise known as TIA's)
Some of the symptoms you mentioned concerned me...

jane123

Postby jane123 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 pm

i dont think its that to be honest, TIAs are short-lived but my problem has been going on for 3+ months now

sadpomoi

Re: brain fog - can anyone relate to these specific symptoms...

Postby sadpomoi » Fri May 28, 2021 3:40 pm

I somehow had this, and I could not understand what was wrong with me for a long time. And after that, I very much revised my priorities in life. I decided to do yoga and do my creative work as much as possible. Now they are transforming the house so that it is as cozy and comfortable as possible. I try https://partnersinfire.com/lifestyle/brain-dump/ from everywhere, especially from eastern countries. Now many people's material desires and needs have become meaningless. Oddly enough, there is more money and more free time, and it is only necessary to add yourself to it.

Tealeaves

Re: brain fog - can anyone relate to these specific symptoms...

Postby Tealeaves » Sun May 30, 2021 1:58 pm

In my opinion, it's your brain using brain fog, as a defense mechanism. When you're in a fog, you can't do anything; which means; you can't get hurt. If you don't get out of bed, you won't fall down steps. If you can't focus or think, then you won't be able to correctly communicate with others and get help. Kind of like; ignorance is bliss. If you don't know how to do something, no one will ask you to do it. You'll stay in bed, where it is safe.

Return to “Your Story”