My Story..

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

Kaileigh

My Story..

Postby Kaileigh » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

As a young girl, I thought life was so amazing.
I soon discovered it wasn't.
5th grade year I was bullied horribly and beat up.
"Worthless"
"Ugly"
"Fat'
"Stupid"
"Kill yourself"
I felt so alone.
My friends drifted away.
I started to cut myself. Only little ones though.
Then the grew to bigger.
Then up my arms.
Then my thighs.
I didn't want to live.
That carried on into 6th grade.
My family became distant.
Now?
I cut my wrists.
I feel so alone.
I need someone.
I want to die at times.
But that's okay.

Mommyofone

Postby Mommyofone » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Hey, girly...
Keep your chin up. Send me a message and we'll talk.
Please send me a message. My name is Ashley and I am good conversation.

delsina363

Postby delsina363 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi Kaileigh: I feel so bad for you. Please know that there are many, many people out here just like you. I too will never get over my childhood innocense being shattered. When I was young I thought the world was beautiful, and that everyone was nice. Did not last long. When I was around 10 I started to realize there was much darkness in this world. I started cutting around the age of 14. Back then, know one even cared, or realized what it was. Only one friend saw and asked what are you doing? I said being stupid, and then it was dropped. I have a husband, 2 girls (ages 11 and 13) and have a job. But, I have never felt so alone in my life. My Mom recently passed away, and my siblings, who were my heros at one time, I probably will never speak to again. You see someones true colors in time of need. So, I really have no one. I love my girls more than life, and that is the only thing that keeps me going. My husband is not good to me at all. He is always putting me down, calling me crazy, etc. The only reason I stay with him is because of the girls, honest to God, or I would have been out of there a long time ago. I just want my girls to grow up in a two parent house, and maybe, I pray and live for the day, they go to college, get a nice career, a nice partner, and move away from here. You are not alone, I am here, and I feel for you, honestly. I will be sending positive thoughts your way.

Return to “Your Story”