How To Be Happy Alone?

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

YuYu

How To Be Happy Alone?

Postby YuYu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:04 pm

here is one question that I really need help with. How can I be happy alone? What can I do without someone's help. without any friends, without anyone. Just me.

SynOxy

Postby SynOxy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:34 pm

I understand how you feel, and believe it or not I've been there before.

Being alone, without any friends or family, can be rough. What keeps you sane when you're alone and trying to figure out what to do is, at least in my experience, a hobby. When I was alone for six months, I read books and spent a lot of time with my dogs.

A hobby that you're interested in, particularly a consuming one that keeps your mind off of your stresses and depression, can really ease your negative feelings and even make you feel more confident in your life. Looking back, my entire life was shaped by what I did in those moments alone. Just make sure it's something constructive as opposed to harmful!

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

I don't know why, but whenever at school when everyone is laughing and talking with each other, and I'm just watching them, I feel very happy. I like eavesdrop on conversations, and watch the other people have a great time. My mom doesn't know that I have almost no friends at school, neither does my dad. I actually enjoy it.

Return to “Your Story”