Going Crazy

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

YuYu

Going Crazy

Postby YuYu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 am

so it's been already five months since i broke up with my ex. i have written about it a few times already, i'm suffering so badly. she used to be such an angel when we were together. but now...i hardly recognize her at all. she has already change into someone i hardly know.

guys, i think it's time for me to move on...sigh, i'm already tired of this feeling i've had ever since we broke up. everyday i stalk her facebook and twitter. i've lost everything. i failed my 2nd semester in college, i rejected all my friends after i broke up, i became antisocial, i cry once every now and then when i think about the times i've been through together with her.

guys, i've said i want to move on a lot of times but i fail to every single time. but this time, i really do want to move on. what should i do? i want to say something to her abou me moving on. what should i say?

stillwaters

Postby stillwaters » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

hello YuYu
I have read your previous posts and although it has been a loong time since the heartache of the loss of my first love, I do recall what it was like. I no longer feel the pain, and barely think of the good times we had anymore either. That stopped years ago so I can assure you time will heal the situation.
As for the present, yes you need to move on. I do not think you should try to contact her in any fashion as she will either a, not respond, or b, say something that will hurt you further.
You know it is over, you have said so.
I think the only other advice I can give is to cancel your facebook account for a year so you are not stalking her online or reading about her at all. Do not text or call her as you will only get same results (a & b) above.
You do however need to do something symbolic. You can write your feelings down and say goodbye to her in a hand written letter. You can get everything off your chest in the letter so she knows exactly what you have gone through and that you are not willing to let it consume you anymore.
When you are done, either burn the letter or put it in a bottle and throw it out to sea.
Remember YuYu, time will heal this wound of your heart, but you have to try to start forgetting her and move on with your life. There will be new friends and lovers in your future. You just have to get there.
Good luck

Return to “Your Story”