my story

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jessielee21

my story

Postby jessielee21 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 am

sokosd
Last edited by jessielee21 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrsderby

Postby Mrsderby » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 am

I truly understandeverything you aresaying. I can tell you two thingsI should'nt say, then 2 thingsI should say.

1. you are young which means (1) You don't have the experience needed to stand up to the bullies in school. (2) You have to be tough enough to take the pain God has given you.

Now, enough of the blowing sunshine up your arse:
(1) Remind yourself that you don't have to live with your parents very much longer.
(2) DO NOT give the guys in school what they want or even insinutate that they are getting it. I know from experience that a guy will say/do whatever is necessary to "get some".
(3) No one REALLY needs a lot of friends at school. If you are lucky enough to find one friend (as I did) hold on tight. The rest of them are not worth your time.

You are only 14. Life will get better and life will get worse and remember most of all life has a 100% mortality rate. Make the best with what you've got. Wake up eachday and vow to have the best day ever. At the end of the day, if that did not happen, find at least 1 good thing that happened. Write down all you can think of. Butterflies, flowers, someone being nice to someone else, etc. And then go to bed. When you wake up and vow to have the best day ever... Repeat above steps every day.

Keep coming back. I have a wonderful husband but he can never truly understand what it is like. That is why I come here. Hope you continue to do the same.

:D

Return to “Your Story”