No turning back ,

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

(((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))) Good, glad you are coming to the end of it.

Me, I am getting there, just had 3 different issues all come at that same time, then the coughing and fever topped it all off. Swear I just wanted to curl up in a corner and make the world go away, but as you see I didn't.

I will be fine, and you best be the same.

((((((((((((((((((( Ken and Angel Fran )))))))))))))))))))

Warmie

xken728

BONFIRE NIGHT

Postby xken728 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello Warmie ,glad to hear your not giving in to things ,even i think clearly now ,and i always come through,
hope the weather has been good to you its windy here but very mild for the time of year ,ok its bonfire night here tommorrow and the air for the next few days will be heavy with sulphur from the fireworks ,we like bonfire night and were not complaining ,
Fran will be ok we,ll keep the windows closed and she,ll have to stay indoors as much as possible ,
it is really bad for her and has made her very ill in the past apart from that were both great im getting back to my old self ,joking around and making Fran laugh ,Even Bridget my eldest said to Fran that i was looking much better ,i do have off days but not many ,I miss my old profile i had so many posts and somehow i just dont feel quite right ,i think you will understand what i mean ,theres a lot of soul in those posts and i know they mean so much to a lot of people ,and somehow i feel they dont belong to me ,
OK you know what im gonna go before i upset myself ,take care Warmie ,take care my many Freinds and goodnight make tommorrow yours ,,wishes Ken and Fran !!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm

((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

You are finding 'you', most important. With your wife and family with you, things can and I believe will be much better for you. You have turned so much around, making the right choices for you and your loved ones. Very proud of you.

Now you take care of ((((((((( Fran ))))))))))))) what a couple does.

Take care

Warmie

xken728

Rush to hospital

Postby xken728 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks Warmie how you doing today ,as you say im making my own way forward now ,i used to fear the next days coming but now i make them what they are ,the term for what i was doing in my mind was called Perpetuation ,i would already have pre programed my brain that the coming day was going to be just the same as the previous ,i suppose im haveing to think differantly ,but this is not an easy task ,i still have all the negative thoughts trying to push me off track ,
But since ive been thinking more positively i am making good progress ,even when bad things happen in daily life ,in the past i would be really stressed and near to breaking point but now i have the ability to stand back and work out whats happening and how to deal with it ,
of course this is no majic cure this is something witch i must work hard at .
Everyone here at home can see im iproving at a good pace ,i will still be medicated for the rest of my life but as long as im happy or happier thats ok .my quality of life is about 40 persent improved as to what it was around 5 weeks ago ,i hope anyone reading this doesnt think wrong of me for writing about my feeling better ,im just shareing ,it may be of benifit to someone out there ,dont forget xn728 has seen a lot of action and ive suffered a lot just look at some of my stuff if you like .
Ok Warmie
At 8.30 this moring Fran was rushed to hostpital suffering from a massive pain thru her back and into her stomach ,she could barely move and it was very upsetting and frightening ,once in hospital they checked her heart ,and ran some tests ,i was with her all the time ,she had chest xrays to make sure her lungs had not clotted ,,after all that she was given pain killers ,after a few hrs they let her go home they could find no reason for the pain other than it could have been a massive seizure caused by her copd. shes here in the room with me now and ive put her electric blanket on ,Well be going to bed soon and i will hold her very tight ,she feels much better now and i be keeping a close eye on her ,
Thanks for all your warm words of support ,i hope your feeling ok ,still on a high from your great weekend ,,i do hope so ,,
Goodnight Warmie girl ,take care Ken and Fran ,,,goodnight my freinds

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 pm

(((((((((((( Ken and Fran ))))))))))))))

Fran, get well, I know things like that are scary, lived it myself. You have Ken to hold you, but gently Ken, not to tight, let her get air. :)

I know you will be with her, do all you can, and show the love. Best medicine there is.

Me, facing things alone. Thought it was different at one point, but found out that it wasn't me, no matter how hard I tried to believe it. I am making it, way it is. Who knows what might come into my life. Time will tell.

Now sleep well, make tomorrow a better day.

Warmie

xken728

Not just the moderator

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Your words are very kind and thoughtful as always ,its nice to see them ,Fran is much better now ,we went out yesterday and i gave her a princess day and we had a great time and we bought a few treats things for the house you know .
Fran often says to me when shes been feeling unwell ,she couldent imagine life without me and being alone ,But Warmie you must never feel alone it must be hard to not have a physical partner or companion when you suffer daily with your illness as i know you do ,
Of course you suffer silently and with dignity ,but you must know many love you here ive seen it in the posts to you ,Obayan ,Stephen ,Hollyann,
and many more .Dandelion who is silent just now ,you worry and have thoughts for her ,and whatever she is doing now she will have thoughts for you ,the same little electrical impulses that make our fingers type our words of kindness here ,the same impulses that make us smile or frown ,yes little electrical thoughts that travel from our minds ,and touch our freinds many miles away ,maybe little pictures of what we may think our freinds look like .we all have them ,
So Warmie remember what ive said here to so many others so many times ,close your eyes and look with your mind ,and you will see many dear freinds all around you ,anytime you feel the need ,
And your right who knows what may happen in the future ,listen carefully
someone out there may be calling out your name !
Goodnight our dear freind Warmie best wishes Ken and Fran !!!!
We.ll be just a thought away . goodnight my freinds

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

For all your kind and loving words, thank you. In my life I tend to need that special someone, but not at the cost it has been in the past. You learn to trust and believe, and then.... well we won't go into that. Life is as it is, and all for reasons. We aren't to questioned, but we do. In time I will move on and do what is intended.

Pleased you had a nice day with your lovely Lady, as it should be. Keep it up.

(((((((((((((((((( Everyone that reads ))))))))))) we all need hugs, even these.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((( Ken & Fran )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xken728

Thanks warmie and Crstalgaze

Postby xken728 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello Warmie and onika ,my dear freinds thanks for the lovely hugs for us both ,and warmie i do understand what your telling me ,And im sure you know i just didnt want you to feel that your alone !
Onika im glad you said hello and thanks for your hugs also ,i can see you still battle with your issues ,but your strong and as ive said many times ,stay safe and you will shine thru ,
Ok Fran has been fine today ,the smokey bonfires have all gone now so she can breath easy again ,thanks for your concern its nice to have people careing ,we dont really have freinds here you know ,so its a great comfort ,many of my freinds are not here and ive not seen them since way back in may
just because i dont mention you by name my freinds i do wonder how you all are and wish that you are safe ,Ya know if im not here if you return im sorry i missed you .OK i,ll siqn off now hope your all ok today ,wishes to you all ,Warmie ,and Onika thanks again ,,goodnight and warm wishes
Ken and Fran , Rain and gales for us tommorrow ,ooohhh how nice !!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm

((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))) ((((((((((( Fran ))))))))))))

Good to hear that the danger has past for Fran. Bonfires are wonderful to be around, but not if it creates hayday with the breathing.

You take care of each other, let that be your main concern. Me, I am fine, making it through each day. Someday things will change, but I need to make changes before I can start that journey.

Do take care, I am about, keeping you in thoughts.

Warmie 8)

xken728

Hello Everyone

Postby xken728 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello everybody hope your ok ,thanks Warmie always a nice reply from you ,not much to say just now ,Fran has been ok and ive been working ,weve had a lot of nice days shopping ,and weve bought a few xmas items ,Oh yeah i did a car boot on sunday just gone ,i was freezing for about 4 hours but i made around 50 pounds witch came in handy ,i hope those of you who i have not spoke to in a while are ok and safe ,your in my thoughts , its been really cold here in england with lots of rain ,my neck has been very painful i have phchio again on tuesday ,but it doesnt seem to be helping ,ok you take care and ill wish you all goodnight ,remember my dear freinds ,you are never alone just close your eyes and look with your mind ,your freinds are all around you ,
A very goodnight from Ken and Fran ,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))))

Glad to hear you are doing better, and so good to see you posting. Now for Christmas, talk to Santa, he knows my request, LOL.

(((((((((((((( Fran )))))))))))))))))))))))

Warmie

xken728

FEELING BIGGER AND STRONGER

Postby xken728 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks Warmie ,im glad you like seeing me around thankyou ,
altough im not around as much ,but fran and the job keep me busy you know , and as for my five mnths absence ,we,ll i will talk about that one day but not just yet , ok warmie i hope your still feeling ok ,and the rest of my dear freinds ,Today i relised i had become BIG , yes it dawned on me i was equal with my fellow human beings ,i dont feel inferior anymore
i dont fear anyone and my mind and will is strong ,how wonderful this feels ,yet another step towards normallity ?
Who knows but if theres anything waiting for me around the corner, Then i dont fear it any longer .The Visitor does visit me in my nightmares now and then ,but the fear soon passes ,and i dont dwell on it at all ,I go about my daily buisness and dont give the darkness any space ,work is very strenuess and i come home very tired but myself and Fran are happy we have enough to live on and were warm and in love ,what more could we want ,If my demon were to return then the warrior within would take up arms again ,Im sure i,ll be fine now ,WOW what a statment from me,who would have thought it ,ok i will say goodnight ,i still hve lots to tell and we,ll get there eventually .thanks for listening and for your support ,
I must say this altough it is not intended to offend ,
Maybe some of you may not like the new Ken ,I know he does,nt talk like the old Ken ,but he is still your dear freind and he cares about everyone ,im sorry if you dont like the change ,but it is a by product of me being we,ll and im sure you will grant me that wish ,,
goodnight Warmie ,goodnight my dear freinds ,warm wishes Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

You were a friend then, you are a friend now. That hasn't and won't change. We have an understand, as it should be. Friendship is based on what is in the heart, didn't you know.

Glad you are keeping busy with work and loving Fran. As it should be.

Life is good Ken, you are lucky you have Fran.

(((((((((((((((((( Ken and Fran )))))))))))))))

Warmie

xken728

hello Warmie

Postby xken728 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Its ok warmie ,i know were ok ,it was just a general message for everyone ,it is apparent that i have changed ,buts thats for the good ,so i musnt worry im still here ,and as far as im concerned i have all my freinds around me ,Hope your ok today ,got that about the weather ,very grey and cold here again .im fitting a carpet in our bedroom tommorrow ,
a nice black one got in a closing down sale ,im good at stuff like that .
Ok im gonna listen to some music and chill out soon ,so we,ll talk again soon ,oh yes about xmas i had a chat with santa and im sure we can send you something nice down the wires !!!!,,ok Warmie And everyone ,a very goodnight warm Wishes Ken and Fran ,,,

Return to “Your Story”