No turning back ,

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 pm

(((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))

You amaze me, all these talents. (((((((((( Fran ))))))))))) keep a check on him, don't let him over do.

Warmie
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

xken728

BLACK SUNDAY ,

Postby xken728 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 pm

EPISODE ONE BLACK SUNDAY ,THE CARPET BAGGERS
Ok the carpet ,Fran thought it would be nice to have a black carpet in our bedroom ,the purple one we have down is a little worn ,now here in england you buy carpet off the roll and it is always 4 metres long ,always bought it like this for years never had any problem , i measured the room and as always it was 4 metres by 3 .5 metes this leaving a little room for errors ,so sunday we took out the very heavy wardrobe the 3 chests of drawers ,2 bedside cabinets ,various electric wires, cable tv ,and the decoration lights like twigs with little bulbs on ,very cozy ,oh lord and the bed ,sorry i bet you all thought we slept on the floor ?
then removed the old carpet ,the new carpet was rolled out in the room ,i spread it out as usauall, and to my horror it was about an inch to short ,theres always a little extra left to cut off ,but not this time ,fran rang the shop and the guy went off to measure the roll ,sure enough it was not 4 metres ,there was nothing they could do so we took the carpet back and had our money returned ,it was no fun putting everything back including the old carpet and the atmosphere in the room was very frosty
,with being very silent and fran feeling very sorry for me ,but i kept my temper ,and when all was restored ,We decided it would be a good idea to go to a local pub for a coffee and a bowl of jam roly poly MMMMMMMMM
The moral of this story ,? there isnt one really but the pudding was great ,
we,ll im gonna say goodnight Warmie and all my dear freinds ,have an enjoyable thanks giving ,were looking forward to xmas very much this year .i hope you can to ,,Warm Wishes Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm

(((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

Not all stories has a 'moral to it'. At least with this you DID get your money back, room is put back together and you had time out with your favorite lady. Who could have ask for more, well the carpet fitting would have been nice, but all in all, you did just fine. Proud of you.

Night to you two.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:39 am

Oh gosh.... You did all that work!! Glad you enjoyed the pudding though!

You know, I meant to say this before, but if that's your wife in your avatar, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You are blessed!

xken728

Thanks Warmie and Onika

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks Warmie and Onika. thanks for your lovely comments ,i hope you have both been ok ,its gently snowing here as i type, Me and fran keep going to the window and looking out ,and you know when i look at our reflections i see a little girl and little boy looking back ,and the snow glistens in there eyes ,the only drawback is that fran has a slight cold but i,ll monitor this ,were putting the house decorations up on wens the 1st dec ,weve bought loads of new stuff ,Ya know i feel like im letting everyone down by not replying to many posts as i would before it upsets me ,but i did do this a lot before i went away ,i hope you will all forgive me ,Im lucky to be here at all really ,and i could fall silent without warning ,
I dont like to hear xmas is a lonely time for you Warmie ,im sorry try not to feel alone !!!,Onika you have had a worrying time but you try to enjoy it to,Both of you stay safe and warm ,along with all our other freinds ,
Oh yes Onika that is Fran in the avatar, if i was,nt id be in real trouble LOL,,,and i told her what you said ,thankyou both again
We,ll talk again soon Goodnight Warmie ,Onika goodnight All
Warm Christmas wishe to everybody Ken and Fran!!!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

(((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))

Enjoy the snow, if you must. I dread getting it here, but that is just me. I am not a winter person. Yet to figure out why I live where I do, LOL.

All is well here, don't believe I got rid of the chest infection, seems to be coming back. But will fight it.

Take care please.

Warmie

xken728

Sorry your not so good

Postby xken728 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Warmie Girl ,im sorry to hear your not feeling quite well, i must say i sense that your not feeling yourself you sound downbeat ,im sorry to say this but as you know i have a way of feeling these things ,Im not prying of course just hope you feel better soon ,Stay warm my Dear freind and well talk again soon ,
On the weather note weve been snowed in today ,never happened here before ,i may have to walk to work tommorrow ,,Fran is fine and weve trimmed up for Christmas today ,Warm wishes for Christmas ,
Love from your dear freinds Fran and Ken ,,Goodnight !!!!!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm

((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

Seems you do read me well. Not feeling well physically but have some personal things going on. Will get through it, always do.

Sorry I am not supportive at the moment, give me some time, will get there.

You and Fran be careful with the snow and all, especially you walking to work. Got our first snowfall today. Everything white outside, not deep but enough to not want to be in it.

Now to cook something, not hungry but nothing so far today, so best do something about it.

Make it a good evening/day, take care.

Warmie

xken728

Hi my dear freind

Postby xken728 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello Warmie girl hope your feeling better ,weve had tons of snow here and getting around has been real hard ,ive had a week of felling very deppressed but im better now ,it hit me hard as ive been well for so long ,
Well the kitchen has flooded and ruined the wooden flooring ,and now today our cooker has stopped working ,,and the main breaker for the heating boiler keeps tripping out ,so it might be that i have another breakdown earlier than i thought ,lol,,,,, dont worry i cope better these days ,,ahhhh well im going to look on itunes just now ,,Fran is ok a little chesty i,ll talk again soon ,hope i didnt upset anyone with my other post about the darkness coming back ,just needed to let it out i did try to keep it to myself ,,sorry ,,Goodnight Warmie goodnight everyone
Warm xmas wishes Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

(((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

We all have our ups and downs, and there is no need for apologies. Glad you made it through that moment.

Dang, sounds like everything that can go wrong has for you. For that I am sorry. Hope you do get it all worked out, and soon.

(((((((((((( Fran )))))))))))) warm hug for you, hope you are feeling better.

Warmie

xken728

Hello Warmie

Postby xken728 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

HHHey Warmie girl ,thankyou for your kind words ,dont worry were all fixed now and ready for christmas ,a week today ,i hope your feeling ok and keeping warm and safe ,you had a good time at last xmas, i do hope its good for you this year ,the repairs are done and it wasnt to costly so thats ok ,,Fran enjoyed the hug ,dont worry she has a bad chest at the moment but i will treat her like a princess and she will be fine ,were going out shopping in the morning and stopping off for a coffee ,its cold here tonight around minus 7 just now ,ok dearest freind im gonna play my music now so well talk again soon take care for now Warmie ,,,
Warmest wishes Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:28 pm

(((((((((((( Ken and Fran )))))))))))))

So good to hear from you, been missing your conversation.

So pleased things weren't too costly and repairs are all done. Just in time for the holidays.

I am doing all right, I guess, the heart and liver showing off, competing I think, LOL. But doing all right. If need be I can go to ER or get in touch with the doctor. This I WILL put off as much as I can.

Ready for Christmas here. Just the baking I will need to do on Christmas morning, I am in charge of the desserts this time around. So they are getting a Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream Pie, an Apple Pie, a family passed down recipe for Strawberry Cake (lots of sinful stuff in it ), Brownies ( a must every time the family gets together) three different wines and of course mints, a must. Think I got it covered??

Please take care of yourself and Fran, good hearing from you.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 am

((((((((((((((( Ken, Fran + family ))))))))))))))))))))

Just a hello, just a little shout, just a thinking of you!!

xken728

hi warmie and onika

Postby xken728 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Hello Warmie ,its sounds like you were looking forward to a good xmas ,i hope it worked out that way ,hope your we,ll and getting on with the new year ,hey Onika thanks for the shout ,hope your feeling ok also ,
Im sorry to say that Fran has not been to good ,bad headaches and chocking etc ,ive rreally gone down hill really deppressed at the moment ,and to make matters worse ive developed a strange paranoa ,im getting to feel like i dont want to touch things with my hands ,getting worse to be honest ,xmas was nice ,Fran and the girls enjoyed it ,my phychartrist is coming to visit me at home on the 24 jan ,thats our wedding aniv,y you know ,,ok i,ll say goodnight my freinds take care ,
Ken and Fran,,,,goodnight

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))

Christmas went well, enjoy my time with friends and family. Note you said the girls and Fran enjoyed, but what about you dear friend?

So sorry to hear that you and Fran are having issues. I truly hope things start to look up for both of you. Good that the doctor will be coming to you and helping as he/she is.

Happy Anniversary in advance to both of you. How many years? Just wondering.

Me dealing with what life and the body brings to me. A problem for a few weeks, but on the mend so no need to be concern.

Please don't be a stranger, you have many here that care and worry about you, me included on that.

Warmie

Return to “Your Story”