how i feel 2 (trigger)

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

neogeo

how i feel 2 (trigger)

Postby neogeo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

Know its been a while, just need to write. Just got out the hospital(extended stay). My so called wife left me on august 5, saying she cant deal with my illness any more. Wouldn't even call on my birthday was so down tried cutting my wrist missed the vein by a fraction of an inch. Psych doctor gave me new meds seem to be helping. But i'm still feeling down cuz my friend the female co-worker won't see me anymore. She pushed me to take my meds and keep doctor and therapist appointments. But i keep texting her hoping to get ack with her soon. Just got suspended from work on sept 14. Seems my wife made a call(long distance) to my employer that i was on the roof where i work and was going to jump. No i wasnt and the more i think bout it the more angry i get and i get to feeling more down. Sitting here writing and crying like a baby, been crying for 3 days hope i get over this soon :(

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I have done the hospital thing many times myself.

At one point I remember that when I was in the hospital, all I wanted was to come home. When I was home it was the opposite.

Sorry that your "wife" told those lies to your employer and screwed up your work place situation.

It is good that your doctor got you on some new meds that seem to be helping. I am hoping that you will see more improvement.

All I can do is speak from my experience that I find things easier to cope with if I share what is going on in my head. Otherwise it seems that unhealthy thoughts keep spinning round and round, in my head and it just makes it harder to get well.

Remember that we don't judge here and are a pretty supportive bunch.

Hope to hear more from you.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 am

So sorry that these bad things are happening to you right now. I do hope it gets better soon. Please keep us up to date.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((( neogeo )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sending a warm hug your way, hope it helps.

Warmie

Return to “Your Story”