The Put A Smile On Your Face Post

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

nenkohai2

Postby nenkohai2 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Good thread. And I'm gonna throw-in. :) Will say this - by nature, I'm a very spiritual person. Not religious, really. So a lot of what is good to me (or happy, beautiful...) is lensed through that "core" filter.

- I LOVE being at the ocean. There is something utterly magical about that land/sea interface.
- I love animals which I feel are Fellow Travelers which should be protected.
- I love the clear night sky
- I love making a connection to a kindred spirit. That weird tingle you get down your spine
- I love making pottery on a wheel. This art form very well may have saved my life. It gave me a creative focus. And now it's part of my spiritual practice.

Oh, you know... I could go on. But you get my flow, I'm sure.

n.

specter

I love stars so much they make me cry.

Postby specter » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:23 pm

No, it's when I have a "moment" with someone wherein they strike some positive cord inside of me that makes me feel close to them, but they are totally unaware of it. Some of those said people probably didn't even like me. And the dog part next to that one is only a coincidence. Dogs make me feel good, no matter what, but most people do not ... that's for sure. That said, I like to see the dog, but if it's around a person, I don't feel as comfortable. *shrugs*

A clear night with thousands of stars can easily make my whole day. Nighttime is my favorite, for sure.

Return to “Your Story”