PLEASE FIND MY LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Sun May 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Monty Dear~
I was thrilled, yes thrilled, to hear about you having a really nice day. I know how incredibly rare those are, and how right in the middle of it you might blow it totally by thinking - Wow, I'm actually having a good time. I've done that so much it's not even funny. I can sabotage myself so easily.
But that's great!

About the camping, however. I've been camping about 3 times in my life and you could not pay me MONEY to do it again. My idea of camping is Motel 6. (low $) Monty, if you have even the slightest doubt, especially after finding all your new aches and pains after the neighborhood cleanup, DON'T GO CAMPING unless you're in a 50ft luxury motorhome.

Yes, I live in New Mexico in the US, down by the border of Mexico. We are at 7000ft in the high desert. It is utterly beautiful, if you can handle the dryness. I was born in Santa Fe, the capital. I live about 20 miles out of town in a seriously beautiful area with no other people visible. It is actually raining today and it rained a lot yesterday, which is rare. We are just now pulling out of a drought that went on for something like 8 years. There is a national scientific laboratory here, called Los Alamos - it's actually the name of the town too. About 30 miles away. It is the home of the atom bombs and then the hydrogen bomb. Half of it burned to the ground several years ago in the yearly forest fires we get. We were on world tv, sort of like those poor people in Australia.

Thank you so much for writing to me so quickly when I said I was sick. I'll explain all that a little later.

(I just told Brad (husband of 19 years)I was writing to you and he said to say hi.)

Ken -
Are you still on two meds at the same time? That's what happed to me before I got all the lithium out of my system. I was nausiated all the time. It'll go away slowly. I take my Cymbalta at night. Maybe try that. Then you'll only dream about being sick. JUST KIDDING !!

Remember, the best way to get somebody away from you is to give them absolutely no attention whatsoever. If you write back to them, they're thrilled! They got you to react! They love it. Just vanish and I guarantee they'll get bored and move on to someone else who they can get a rise out of. Sons of you-know-whats.

How do I find those pictures? I tried down there in the picture catagory, but didn't find it. Is there an identifying title or something? I am sooooo inadept at this.

You poor baby. I hope you feel better soon.

a5

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Monty, Ken, Haitch, Amy, Georgia,

Monty- I lost another letter to you and Ken and Amy, and I can't remember who else. If you find it, let me know. It says something in there for you Monty- about camping. I can't find it.
Monty- check your messages.
Ken- I hope you start feeling better. Poor thing.
Amy- I sent you one about sales as a new job - did you get it? I can't find it.

I'm frustrated, when I hit submit, it takes forever, and now it looks like I lost another one.

a5

Monty

Postby Monty » Wed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

a5,

Yeah, I don't think that camping, in a tent is the way for me to go. I like to have the soft bed, and that color tv in the room. I think that if I tried camping, it would just be a matter of how little sleep I got, rather than how much.

I also like the availability of a bathroom and shower. Those are definite musts on my list. We'll see how it turns out. If we go anywhere, I think that I'll make sure that I have my handy Mastercard closeby, just in case.

I live in western Canada. We get cold here, but they always say that it is a dry cold. We get down to -50c with the wind chill quite often. Actually I take that better than the heat. I like it to be just warm enough to not have to wear long sleeves. I don't think that I would be able to survive in the climate that you live in.

I also live in a beatiful area. The city that I live in has about 250,000 in it. Which is not too large, but a heck of a lot bigger than the town that I lived in for the 27 years that I was married. We had 50 or so living in town, and that included dogs and cats.

My children are all grown, and moved in with my mother in the fall of 2006. She is unable to live on her own. I never thought that I would be living in a house under someone else's rules again.

I have pm you several times, but I am not sure if they are getting through to you. I also emailed you at your own email address, but it just came back that it was undeliverable. I checked the address a few times, but must have somehow screwed up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

aim

Postby aim » Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm

oh A! You are sooooo funny!!! I don't mean to laugh at your frustration, but dang girl - you are a funny chick! what were you doing in sales? Stand-up might have been better. ;-)

I still haven't seen your letter... :-( But just relax, all will be fine. Nice to be back amongst you all. You make me smile and I thank you, more than you know, for that. I need it.

xn728

thanks amy we like you a lot to and always miss you

Postby xn728 » Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm

hey amy ,mmmm yes aureila is getting stressed with the threads ,but shes ok ,weve be corresponding by email a little ,i think it gives her peace of mind , it does get a little hard sometimes especilly when there have been a lot of posts ,hope to catch you later ,,,,,KEN

aim

Postby aim » Sat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Ken... how the heck are you? Feeling any better with the new meds? I do hope so... let us know how you are doing!

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Ken~
What I'm doing now is starting at the top of the catagories, then going to each topic, then reading each post that is less than 5 days old. I know this will cause multiple duplicates, but at this point, I just want to make sure I cover everything, even if it's four times.

You probably have a new letter somewhere in the rest of the catagories, but I'm methodically slogging through this way, and right now, at this point, I want to know how you are. I am terribly behind on here and in my email. I wish there was a more efficient way of doing this.

Just checking on you. Can't have you feeling the least bit left out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo

a5

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Ken~
What I'm doing now is starting at the top of the catagories, then going to each topic, then reading each post that is less than 5 days old. I know this will cause multiple duplicates, but at this point, I just want to make sure I cover everything, even if it's four times.

You probably have a new letter somewhere in the rest of the catagories, but I'm methodically slogging through this way, and right now, at this point, I want to know how you are. I am terribly behind on here and in my email. I wish there was a more efficient way of doing this.

Just checking on you. Can't have you feeling the least bit left out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo

a5

aim

Postby aim » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

(((((a5))))) don't you ever feel left out either! You are alllll in my thoughts and in my prayers. Yes, I pray for you all to keep the strength alive, and to know how wonderful you all are!

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Amy~

You're STILL just a doll!

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo

a5

jer

Re: PLEASE FIND MY LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jer » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Aurelia5 wrote: is there one of those guys where you work or someone you can call that works in your tech room or whatever? Information Services, they're usually called. A5

Aurelia,

i hope you have already fixed this problem . in case you havent, you can take your computer to any of the neighbourhood computer shop and they will retrieve the data back for you (at least a large portion of it).
Else you can download software from the internet that you can use to get the data back yourself. just google for "unerase disk".

thanks
Jer

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:09 am

No Jer, I have not fixed it and I just sent a report in to Contact Us.
Thanks for trying.

a5

Return to “Your Story”