Depressed, confused

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

peteyweety

Depressed, confused

Postby peteyweety » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Hello, first time here and really don't know how it works. Had a physical and mental abusive mom. Then went into a marriage for 24 yrs that was literally and a little physically abusive. I did my best not to let this cycle continue with my children. Both parents are gone now. I had lived with my Dad, who I loved dearly, for over a year as he died from cancer. None of the other siblings did anything. The day Dad passed, ask my siblings disowned me. I have know idea. Been on depression meds for years. No longer thought of suicide. But the way I was treated by my siblings, mom, ex-husband haunts me. I feel so unloved. Lonely. Found this site and decided to give it a try. I've read some other posts on here prior to writing. I feel for all of you. I know I don't have it as bad as alot of others. That said, well, let me see what just happened after I post this. Good Bless

100footpole

Welcome!

Postby 100footpole » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Peteyweetey,

Sounds like you are at about the same place I am. Depression meds prevent the suicidal thoughts, but we are both haunted by our pasts, and the actions of others for which we have no control.

specter

Welcome to the forums.

Postby specter » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:44 pm

*hugs peteyweety*

Return to “Your Story”