Hi. This is a tool my counselor gave me to help me stay focused & have an action plan for all stages of my depression. Here is some of it, so you can get an idea of what it is. I got homework!
Wellness Recovery Action Plan by Mary Ellen Copeland
Listing is helpful here.
1. Develop Wellness Toolbox (uses wellness tool like journaling, guided imagery, etc.)
2. Daily Maintenance Plan (What I’m like when I’m feeling well. What I need to do daily to maintain my wellness. Things I should consider doing to maintain my wellness/recovery.)
3. Triggers (Identifying triggers. Triggers Action Plan.)
4. Early Warning Signs (Identifying & action plan, EWSAP)
5. When Things Are Breaking Down ( Signs of. Action Plan)
6. Crisis Plan (What I’m like when I’m feeling well. Signs others need to take over my care. Supporters who can take over for based on signs. Settling disputes between supporters. Medication list. Treatments to feel better list . Home/Community care/Respite Center list. Preferred Treatment Facilities list. Help from others. Inactivating Plan)
7. Post Crisis Plan
News and discussion.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests