Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 am
- Forum: Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns
- Topic: Depression and loneliness
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7091
Hello, Im not sure if my post would fit in here. I just wanted to ask for some advice or insight - Im easily irritated lately, and i have been working from home for 3 yrs, I really dont go out as often as before. Sometimes, I feel so lonely, so down. At the moment, I am concerned with my temper, my ...
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:25 pm
- Forum: Expressions
- Topic: Depression breaking up marriage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 533
What really hurts is when you wanted to fight for your partner but there is nothing you could do anymore especially if all things are falling apart. Counseling would really be helpful, try to relax your mind and ask for professional help. Things will be more clearer.
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:56 am
- Forum: Family and Friends of People Living with Depression
- Topic: How do I be better?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 799
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:24 am
- Forum: Mental Health News
- Topic: Depression and Divorce
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10809
Well, The depressed person often feels responsible, but they feel like they can't do anything about [their inertia].. Many of them don't even know why they are depressed.! Is this the condition where the person blames himself for the consequence of an event that happened that probably involved him?...