My life is destined for failiure

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

lost-soul

My life is destined for failiure

Postby lost-soul » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 am

If i failed college from before why would it be different if i go back? No body would hire me even at level entry jobs, and i have a job that i dont enjoy mainly because i knew someone that worked there and couldnt find anything else, even after working there for a little while. Plus im forced to live in a low income area where my landlird doesnt give a f*** about their tenants but its the only one closest to my work. My mental disorders dont f****** help either because my mood swings can put me off and meds dont do shit. And i dont like talking to people because im bad with conversations due to aspergers. And ive been depressed for many years and it hasnt gktten better since. I honestly dont think it will either. Why should it? Nobody wants to hire, interact with, date, or even talk to a f****** retard like me. So why the f*** should i do anything with my life aside the bare minimum and just deal with what i already have instead of acheiving the things i want in life. People like me are just at the bottom of the food chain. And its just easier to off myself before being eaten alive from this cesspool of an ecosystem we call society. f*** those assholes!!!

RustyTavern

Re: My life is destined for failiure

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:25 am

Isn't there anything vocational that you can do? I think there is otherwise, you'd be a happy addict.

Classify your aspergers, maybe you'll find a knack?

Identify it and do it

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”