Figured I might as well introduce myself.

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

KayDee

Figured I might as well introduce myself.

Postby KayDee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:21 pm

So hello, where to start I don't know. I'm Stu, I'm 27, I'm a musician (surprise sur-bloody-prise, are we all screwed in the head) and yes, like most of you I suffer from depression, it's a family thing, my mum is also diagnosed manic depressive.

If anybody wants to ask me anything to find out more about me then feel free, I'll answer virtually anything. Still finding my way around these boards but you'll be seeing me pop up quite a bit. I can't promise that my posts will be easy reading, infact some of them will be very uneasy reading and other you'll probably not want to read if you're in a fragile state.

So, yes, hello there everyone.

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi Stu, and welcome to the forums.

Must admit that I have no idea where Swampea is. I am not sure if it is a place that you made up or if I just don't know my geography very well.

I would guess that it has something to do with Britain because you used the word bloody in one of your statements.

I also have a family history of depression. My parents never talked much about that kind of stuff. I just know that my mom was very ill for a long time. Needed to do the hospitalization thing.

With all of us having to cope with depression, we are all in the same boat.

Looking forward to learning more about you.

KayDee

Postby KayDee » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 am

Monty, Swampea is actually Swansea, myself and a couple of friends always refer to it as that, if you type Swansea into a phone on predictive text it always comes up as Swampea so ended up adopting that as the towns new name.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:47 am

Hi Stu. Welcome to the forums. I look forward to getting to know you. We also have a chat room associated with this site if you wish to check it out.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm

(((((((((((((((( Stu ))))))))))))))))))

Welcome to our forums. Great place, great people, loads of support. Glad to see you posting.

Hi, I am Warmsoul, aka Warmie and aka Jeanie13 ( in the chat room). Hope to see more post from you.

Warmie

air- force_sweetheart1982

Hi I'm a Depressed Capricorn

Postby air- force_sweetheart1982 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 am

I'm a 30 year old capricorn woman and. I live in Houston,TX in a nice area
I'm a fun and caring person to everyone? I've had a good life and. I just am a down to earth individual. :wink: I like to enjoy my friends and my family too!! I have been to. Colorado for summer vacation for my cousin's. Western Theme Wedding in June for five days with my. Mom,Aunt,Youngest Cousin and I we totally enjoyed ourselves too!!! :) :cry:

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:02 am

Hello Air...

Welcome to the forums. This is a wonderful site for those dealing with depression. Good supportive community, all dealing with issues, some same issues as others.

Feel free to vent for it helps in the everyday theme of things.

Warmsoul/Moderator

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Stu! & hi Air!

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 am

I'm glad you could find this place KayDee and Air- force! It's a great place for anyone with depression. 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”