Hello Everyone

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

VampireStar

Hello Everyone

Postby VampireStar » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 am

I'm Kim
I Have always had a problem with depression. when i was younger it came out as anger towards everyone....and caused me to loose ALOT of my friends....but then i had a VERY Special Person to always help me see what i was doing and always point out how i was treating others...when really i was mad at myself....

i guess the thing is my dad left my mom and my little brother and i when i was 5 and my brother had just came home from the hospital. i have never had the chance to tell him how i felt about all the lies and hurt that he put on us...
then as i got older i really didn't fit in school at all which ended up making me want to just drop out which now i see was a HUGE mistake...but my mom just told me that she thought i did all this to piss her off..oh yeah that was right.. so i just thought what was the point of telling her the true reason and getting help for it. if she just thought it was ALL about her...she always told id grow up and be sorry just as my father. but now I'm 25 and I'm determined to prove her wrong and to make something out of myself. then show her and go find my real dad just to tell him i am better then him. and just because he left us i didn't need him. which now i have a GREAT step-dad that means the world to me he came in to this family and treats us as his own and I'm thankful for that...and I'm thankful that i had the most AMAZING Grandmother that loved me and never gave up on me and even tho she has been gone 5 years this July i know she still hasn't given up on me and never will.

Well now that i have got that off my chest

Message me if you would like to talk....I'm a good listener too.

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. I'm sorry your mom said all those things to you. I couldn't imagine a parent walking out. I wont pretend to know what its like. But I do know there is always two sides to every story. Maybe one day you will know his. Or prove you made more of yourself. Keep posting.

Holly

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 am

Hi! I'm sorry you have had it so hard and harsh. You will find a lot of encouragement here. Like Holly said, there is always 2 sides to every story. Take the time to find out what kind of a man you father is and why he left first before comdeming him permanently. And I give you a ton of credit for recognizing that you want to do better to improve your situation but do it for you, not your mom or dad. For you. You deserve a better life so go out there and grab it! Live life for all it's worth! :)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Kim! You keep on fighting! Well said....

Marc Heart

Postby Marc Heart » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 am

Hi kim good tomeet with you regards Marc

Return to “New Member Introductions”