Hi I'm new

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Luu_Theby

Hi I'm new

Postby Luu_Theby » Mon May 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi. I'm Luu. I'm new here. Just came out of an emotionally abusive relationship literally an hour ago (Too soon to celebrate?). I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm scared and alone and just need someone to talk to.

mara

Re: Hi I'm new

Postby mara » Wed May 08, 2019 9:42 pm

Hey Luu. My parents (both) abused me verbally and emotionally from the day I was born and well into my adult life...I am 30 now :(

Who,me?

Postby Who,me? » Fri May 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi Lulu, Welcome to this little corner of the net. I'm glad you were able to get yourself out a bad relationship. It took a lot of courage to do that. The next part of your life is waiting on you. You have already taken the first step and I hope that you find your own piece. Join the discussions, Open up if you want, just read what others have gone through if you want. Just know that I for one am rooting for you and hope for the best in you. Dave

Sabio77

Postby Sabio77 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Luu_Theby wrote:Hi. I'm Luu. I'm new here. Just came out of an emotionally abusive relationship literally an hour ago (Too soon to celebrate?). I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm scared and alone and just need someone to talk to.

Hi luu_theby. I'm very sorry that you went thru such an emotional rollercoaster relationship. You are not alone. There are many out there that are as well. Sadly, I am one of them. It is very scary. you feel uncertain, and you become frantic and sometimes shake. Its not healthy for those of us who have gone thru it or are going thru it. You are worth more than that. I am glad to hear that you are now out of that relationship, you CAN recover from the traumatic experience. I have and forgiven those who have hurt me along time ago but still dealing with the after affects. Realizing how important I am and that I am worth more than what was told to me. I am believing more in myself and finding positive things to think about to counter act such negative thoughts and emotion. I have discovered that switching my mindset thought process I can control how it affects me. sometimes great and nothing is bad but, other times I slip up and get ugh! and don't care about anything. I totally get it my friend. Iv been there. I want you to know that you can reach out to this forum or to me if you want to talk more. I encourage you to focus on YOUR strengths, believe in yourself ok Luu_Theby. Hope this helps you. Hugs to you and smiles across the miles to help brighten the corner of the world where you are. :)

athena.vhd

Postby athena.vhd » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 am

hello Luu welcome here :D
open to talk and happy to start talking with ppl as soon.

Return to “New Member Introductions”