Hello...

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Panda92

Hello...

Postby Panda92 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
This is my first time actively (and publicly) acknowledging I have depression. I'm 25 years old and I've been living in an awful situation for the last 2 years. I feel like nobody can really understand what I'm feeling, not my family nor my friends. I've tried talking to them about it but they all tell me I'm too young to have this kind of problem and I'm just doing it to get attention... I haven't even tried to talk to my boyfriend about it. So I'm trying to fight it by reaching out to people who will hopefully understand me. I'm just looking for some friends to talk to that understand what I'm going through and won't judge me.
Thank you.

JordC12

Re: Hello...

Postby JordC12 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello,

It is good you have tried to talk to your family, but depending on the situation, maybe they don't want to accept whatever it is. But they should still be there to support you.
I find too many people judge these days, but for sure I won't judge you.

CamilaWillaims

Postby CamilaWillaims » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:49 am

Hey,
We are here for your help you can share your problems with us.

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Welcome to this forum, friend.
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through. I wish I could give you a hug. It takes courage to reach out for help/advice. You’ve already taken that big step here. All of us need help at some point in life, and I’m glad you were willing to share your concerns. Please know that your life is precious and you deserve to feel better. Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. I’d suggest that you speak to a therapist/counselor. A caring professional might be able to give you solid guidance. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and peace. Please know that you can always come here to share and I’m here to support you. Love & hugs to you!

Panda92

Postby Panda92 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:18 am

Thanks to everyone for your answers, I already feel better knowing there is a supportive community that I can reach out to...

Return to “New Member Introductions”