How i have been feeling.

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

njguy2018

How i have been feeling.

Postby njguy2018 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 am

I just keep feeling depressed and anxious. I feel like nothing will change... i am not happy. I don't want to be on medication. I don't think or feel attractive. I feel my penis has gotten smaller which is a effecting me. I want to be and feel happy and attractive. I want women to think I'm attractive. I want multiple women in my life. I feel i am just wasting time. I want to meet attractive women. I am sick of living with my dad and seeing him drink everyday. I am sick of hearing the can or bottle of beer open! I get so jealous of other guys, sad and depressed. I am sick of working at my job! I feel stuck, i feel worthless, i feel lost. I am crying while writing this and i an guessing is because i an not happy with my life, myself, my looks, and my appearance. I am finally able to cry, i wasn't able to when on antidepressants although the meds gave me confidence when i was younger. Sometimes i just want to give up, because i don't feel any change i just feel i am getting older, i lost time and i feel lost. No i don't want to die, Im scared to die because i feel i will still be missing out on something if i died. I always keep going and trying but i still end up with the same results it brings me down so hard to my core. I am going to Miami in a few months and i feel i wont have fun or enjoy myself. That also depresses me! I am not looking for sympathy i am just expressing how i feel.

Thank you for listening!

nw2

Re: How i have been feeling.

Postby nw2 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:07 pm

I feel your pain and can relate to everything you say.

It sucks when it feels this way.

Get help from your doc if you can.

I could have written most of what you say;

I just keep feeling depressed and anxious. I feel like nothing will change... i am not happy. I don't think or feel attractive. I feel my penis has gotten smaller which is a effecting me. I want to be and feel happy and attractive. I want women to think I'm attractive. I'm sick of living with my parents. I get so jealous of other guys, sad and depressed. I'm signed off from my job! I feel stuck, i feel worthless, i feel lost. I am not happy with my life, myself, my looks, or my appearance. Sometimes i just want to give up, because i don't feel any change i just feel i am getting older, i lost time and i feel lost. No i don't want to die, Im scared to die. I always keep going and trying but i still end up with the same results it brings me down so hard to my core.

I'm having a very hard time at the mo.

Loopz

Re: How i have been feeling.

Postby Loopz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:58 pm

njguy2018 wrote:I just keep feeling depressed and anxious. I feel like nothing will change... i am not happy. I don't want to be on medication. I don't think or feel attractive. I feel my penis has gotten smaller which is a effecting me. I want to be and feel happy and attractive. I want women to think I'm attractive. I want multiple women in my life. I feel i am just wasting time. I want to meet attractive women. I am sick of living with my dad and seeing him drink everyday. I am sick of hearing the can or bottle of beer open! I get so jealous of other guys, sad and depressed. I am sick of working at my job! I feel stuck, i feel worthless, i feel lost. I am crying while writing this and i an guessing is because i an not happy with my life, myself, my looks, and my appearance. I am finally able to cry, i wasn't able to when on antidepressants although the meds gave me confidence when i was younger. Sometimes i just want to give up, because i don't feel any change i just feel i am getting older, i lost time and i feel lost. No i don't want to die, Im scared to die because i feel i will still be missing out on something if i died. I always keep going and trying but i still end up with the same results it brings me down so hard to my core. I am going to Miami in a few months and i feel i wont have fun or enjoy myself. That also depresses me! I am not looking for sympathy i am just expressing how i feel.

Thank you for listening!

I know what you mean here are some things to try
Workout, eat healthy, don't worry about women, save up some money for a one bedroom apartment away from your dad if you feel your dad is gonna kill himself/something worse get him into aaa, get counseling obviously, think positive jogging will help save some money for new
haircut /clothes & a gym membership I know this sounds obvious but just do it for a couple months get muscles eat healthy etc I use to be fat depressed and anxious I lost my weight and I felt way less anxious around people women started calling me handsome and cute stay away from women who are a waste of time they hurt you and cheat find someone who cares about you and feels the same way I hope you listen and try something new and if you feel better and confident after trying this try to slowly get back into talking to girls and choose the right one
Goodluck bro

Return to “Expressions”