Hi, I just joined?

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Ravitox

Hi, I just joined?

Postby Ravitox » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:30 am

.v.
Last edited by Ravitox on Mon May 07, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lostgirl

Re: Hi, I just joined?

Postby Lostgirl » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 am

Please dont stop trying. You matter. Im here. Im listening. You deserve to get out of your house and move anywhere you want. Things wont always be like this. Im sorry you are going through such a hard time but you are not alone. Just be patient and use it as fuel to push you forward. But its still okay to get discouraged sometimes and its normal to get lonely in the silence. We all do. You have a lot of life ahead of you. You can get on your own feet someday and take control of your own finances and may even be able to help your family if thats what you choose to do. Im here if you need to talk.

kissntears06

Postby kissntears06 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:24 am

sorry to hear about your life, be strong and dont give up, hardship is part of our lives , you choose being who you are, dont give up always ask guidance to our lord, if you need someone to talk count on me and i am here , be positive always i know someday this hardship in your life will became happiness in your life.

JackieJ

Postby JackieJ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 pm

You have quite a story to share and these are the kind of stories that God is able to do amazing things with. It's wonderful that you are reaching out and trying to establish an on-line community. I also encourage you to reach out to people that you can interface with in person as well. Are there school counselors or a local church that you can reach out to for guidance and support? If you can just hang in there until you are away at college, you have an opportunity to take your life in any direction that you want. Take it one day at a time and try not to let the drama within your family bring you down. I have seen many people break the cycle of dysfunctional families, when they are have determination and perseverance. I pray that God releases from this cycle of dysfunction and they He brings you into His purpose and destiny for your life.

blessedby4

Postby blessedby4 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Someone once wrote “Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope.”
In my dark times in my own life, I have found that focusing on the problems seems to make me feel worse. When I have felt hopeless, I also feel paralyzed to make a decision. Yet I have learned how to trust God, I find myself calling out to Him- often.
Doing so removes the helpless and hopelessness. A verse I recently read says “God can bring peace to your past; purpose to your present and Hope to your future.” Here in this list, I think you will find article #1 helpful. http://bit.ly/2dzXD4Q
When you develop a relationship with God and His Son Jesus, your purpose becomes clear. Your life takes on meaning- knowing that God is full and complete control and that God can, heal us of our anxieties, our depression and our hopelessness. In turn God gives a peace that surpasses all understanding and He can always keep our joy full. Someone once wrote No matter how dark the moment we live in, love and hope are always possible.

Return to “New Member Introductions”