Hello

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Fred

Hello

Postby Fred » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Hello,

I have come to realize that I have been depressed for over 2 years.

I am worried how this will impact my child. I have not been able to function and my potential. I have no friends ( my energy is probably so low that people stay away ). I self criticize too much. I worked very hard at my education and work and could not find work. I started a busines that does not do well enough to support my family. My wife is feeling upset at herself and has spent money we don't have (debt) to fix her issues believing that spending money will attract money. My child cannot speak at school in grade 3 though my child speaks at home.

I do not know how to resolve my issues.

DiegoArgentina92

Re: Hello

Postby DiegoArgentina92 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Fred, dont know what to tell you, just try to do your best, its the only you can do, and i bet that this is what you are doing, trying. Try to confort your kid if you see is not going through a good momment, and dont be worried, he can be better in future. Try to talk with your wife to see the best options about money, if you have a good relationship, take that, worse is dont have any around. Good luck, try to think clear, and good luck again.

littlestarsmum

Re: Hello

Postby littlestarsmum » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:54 am

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Fred. My heart goes out to you. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you to go through this. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor for your depression? Though I don’t have words to convey my care and concern, I just said a prayer for you and your family, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and provide the help you need at this time. Please know that you can share your heart out and we’re all here to support you. Stay strong. Sending prayers your way.

Return to “New Member Introductions”