Hi....

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Girlwithpain

Hi....

Postby Girlwithpain » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:17 am

Hi.......my name is Nikki.....and I have depressed......it gotten so bad that I have scars on my body......could or who would love a girl with scars...:(

Tgpcam

Re: Hi....

Postby Tgpcam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 am

I care about you. My name's cam by the way I got scars and I'm glad I made a new friend

Girlwithpain

Postby Girlwithpain » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:49 am

Tgpcam wrote:I care about you
that sweet but how can you care about me.....when you don't even know me...

Tgpcam

Postby Tgpcam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 am

Well love seems like a stretch but I care cause I'm kinda alone and I think it's cool knowing I'm not completely without anyone

Tgpcam

Postby Tgpcam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:54 am

I dunno being alone sucks

Tgpcam

Postby Tgpcam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:56 am

I'm 26 and I'm mostly just trying to find someone

Girlwithpain

Postby Girlwithpain » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:58 am

I know the feeling but hard thing..........about scars is trying to find some the loves....them as much as the love you ....

anice_yan

Postby anice_yan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 am

hi
I think if someone likes you for who you are, having scar doesn't seem to bother much..
I dated this girl I had a huge crush on a year ago, and I knew she cuts (she even showed me quite fresh ones as well)
It was very painful to see someone who is so adorable, smart and sweet suffers so much, but scar didn't really put me off per se.
We didn't work out eventually, but never because of her scars but because we were just two hopelessly depressed people

Spleefy

Postby Spleefy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am

Hi Nikki,

I hear you, and this is a completely normal feeling that many of us share, whether it is scars or some other imperfection on our bodies or even in our hearts.

Being confident comes from being comfortable in our own skin, and confidence attracts people into your life.

Nikki, the scars on your body do not define who you are as a person nor are they a reflection of your character. The scars are just scars and do not reflect your inner or outer beauty.

There are people out there who will love you for YOU. They won’t mind whether or not you have scars on your body. When they look at you, they will not be looking at the scars, Nikki, but into your eyes. They will see the beautiful person that you are on both the inside and out.

Perhaps the more important question is… do you love yourself? When we accept and love ourselves, we will attract the right type of people into our lives. If someone is concerned more about the scars on your body than they are you, then perhaps these are not the type of people you want in your life.

We all have imperfections. It is these imperfections that make us who we are. It is actually the imperfections that make us perfect. Imagine if we all had no flaws or imperfections? I don’t think we would form the same deep connections with other humans because there would be nothing that stands out from one person over another. Nothing would be unique or special that makes us who we are.

Just keep on being the beautiful person that you are. Be comfortable in your own skin. Love yourself. Accept yourself. And I promise you that you WILL attract the right type of people into your life that loves, adores, appreciates, and accepts you for you.

Spleefy

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:36 am

Welcome to this forum, Nikki.
I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way. I know it’s not easy to go through depression. Please know that you’re precious and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Please get some help right away. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will comfort you and provide the strength you need at this time. Remember that you deserve to feel better. You can always come here to share and I’m here to support you. Stay strong, girl. Hugs!

gjetson33

Postby gjetson33 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 pm

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. As a previous poster stated you have to learn to love you for you. Once you have that confidence in you others will be attracted to that. We all have scars and they do not define who we are. Scars tell a story but we are in control of the story that we want to tell. Keep positive thoughts and know that things can change for you. Sending big hugs!!

Return to “New Member Introductions”