14 year old drug addict, feeling unwanted.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

vega

14 year old drug addict, feeling unwanted.

Postby vega » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:30 pm

trying to tell yourself you'll still be loveable is such joke when you know for fact that nobody would want to waste their time on a 14 year old methhead and pill popper. I'm a mess. I hate myself for it. I just want to be wanted, but I know I'll never even let anybody get close to me, and burden them with my addiction. it isn't right.

Snflwrgrl

Re: 14 year old drug addict, feeling unwanted.

Postby Snflwrgrl » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:08 pm

You're wrong. You are worthy! People care. We all want to be wanted, that's totally normal, and you deserve to be loved! Do you have anyone you can talk to? A parent, a school counselor, a local pastor or a doctor? I talked to my pastor and I went to a Christian counselor. They both provided the support I so desperately needed. They may be able to help you too. Have you thought about going to Celebrate Recovery? I have and it gave me hope. They're nationwide. I really encourage you to look for one in your area. You have your whole life ahead of you and it can still be a good one. Don't ever give up! And don't hate yourself for your addiction. You just need to get help for it. You're not a bad person. <3 I'll be praying for you this week. I'm so glad you reached out!

Quiet Queen

Postby Quiet Queen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 am

There's many support groups there for you especially this website. You can contact helpline don't use drugs to relieve yourself learn some new hobbies keep your mind busy.

If it doesn't work i'm sorry however wish you luck and please try not to give up.

little_prince

Postby little_prince » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:57 pm

vega wrote:trying to tell yourself you'll still be loveable is such joke when you know for fact that nobody would want to waste their time on a 14 year old methhead and pill popper. I'm a mess. I hate myself for it. I just want to be wanted, but I know I'll never even let anybody get close to me, and burden them with my addiction. it isn't right.

14 years old?
You haven't even begun to realize life and in less than 5 years you won't even remember most of the people who now tick you off.
Being 14 and a mess is a damn rite of passage for every self-respecting teenager :shock: :D
Loose the drugs and start anew - at your age you still got six of your seven lifes left.

Every middle class moron can easily get 70 these days and still be runnig around making a mess of himself.
That is 5 times(!) your current lifespan - so imagine you got five reruns left to screw up and start from scratch again.
Just don't kill nobody (including yourself) and leave the "love" part to fate and happenstance.
Love will find you (too many people on this planet to avoid that), the real problems start once it leaves you again :P :roll:
But then you just wait for the next run - again

Return to “Your Story”