I feel dead right now

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helloraspberries1

I feel dead right now

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:43 pm

I've been feeling better in myself lately. I worker at the races which I didn't think I would last but I did considering first day I was really anxious and down in myself.

Everything's been going alright untill a few days ago I got a cold. This cold isn't as bad as a bug but I feel sweaty all the time, got head cold, runny nose etc. I feel like I'm getting better one minute and next I'm not. I've probably passed it onto some one as I've been feeling bad.

It's all cuz we were standing outside in the cold for ages and I really didn't like it. With me feeling like things were looking up I got this. I had this twice now. I eat all the essential stuff needed and always careful so I don't understand why it getting this again.

Please help I feel like death :(

leidid

Re: I feel dead right now

Postby leidid » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello Helloraspberries1,
I know sometimes when a person has been depressed for a while the immune system will weaken as well. Now I am not denying the fact that you haven't been feeling better emotionally but, perhaps your immune system still needed to catch up. Unfortunately, while your immune system was probably still catching up, you got sick again. Just try to drink plenty of water and rest. Best of luck to you.

Helloraspberries1

Re: I feel dead right now

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Thank you for your response. Yes I'm feeling better now. I must of had a cold or something. I'm still feeling depressed as before but ok in myself.

Yeah it can be due to anything. Finding this weather plays havoc on this. I don't like seeing it being miserable out there cuz it makes me feel miserable.

I got things I'm looking forward to. I'm starting new job next week in clothes shop with primark so that should be good. I got induction on Saturday.

I hope things can continue to improve lol

Return to “Your Story”