I am just tired

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sunnydaze3900

I am just tired

Postby Sunnydaze3900 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 pm

My name is Ashley I have been diagnosed with bipolar depression with manic episodes,anxiety,and PTSD. I just want someone to talk to who understands what I go through. See I don't remember hardly anything about my child hood. I don't know why and sometimes wish I did. My life has been full of way more downs than ups because as soon as something goes right everything goes wrong. Like right now I am homeless jobless and have no one to turn to. Because I am not a with children, a battered woman, on drugs, or in jail I can't find help. The woman who married my grandfather ( the man who beat me as a child) took me in recently due to my troubles. But I feel uncomfortable... I have been attempting to find a job now my car broke I don't have a dollar to my name and don't know what to do... The misfortunes I'm going through is playing on my mental problems ... I do well for not taking any of my medications but don't know what to do with myself.... I do t even know what I am doing on here what I am looking for ... I just feel lost

care246

Re: I am just tired

Postby care246 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:42 pm

hey Ashley I have not gone through exactly what you have, but none the less I'm tired too. I've had thing happen to me and honestly no one really seems to want care about how I feel. I'm the type of person that invests in everyone, but no one invests in me. Maybe we can help each other out.

Melieke

Postby Melieke » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 am

Hello Ashley,
You sound confused. Im sorry to hear that you dont see a perspective right now.
Its good, you came here. Maybe you can tell us more about what you wish how things will work out for you.

Greetings,
Melieke

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi Ashley, welcome to the forums.

I'm so sorry what you been through. Life has hit you hard, I don't see how you have kept this all together.

You are really brave and deserve that have a good life like anyone else. We think depression spirals us on to do crazy stuff and not care but sometimes it's about life events.

Have you thought about talking therapy? I know you may far away from that but it does help just having someone there with you. Face to Face rather then just talking online where we have no information or understanding about you.

It's good you have came to this place. We hope we can support you and get you being back to yourself again.

Please reach for help there is someone always someone out there.

Hugs

DTrim911

Postby DTrim911 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello Ashley,

I may not understand completely what you are going through but your explanation of being tired is a really good definition of my situation as well. For instance I have a 2 year old daughter running around and my depression is so ramped up right now I am laying in my bed crying. I am extremely tired all the time and have no motivation to take care of things that I need to. Things have gotten me sof down that I just have a hard time functioning.

If you want to talk more I am sure we can figure out a way to talk on a more regular basis.

leidid

Postby leidid » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello all,
It is very nice to see several members reaching out and lending an ear for you Ashley. You are in a very difficult situation and I'm sure all of us here wish there was something more we could offer. All I can say is try your best to make your own new positive memories. Take control and lead your life how you want it. We are all here for support and can understand that depression can be so crippling. We are all here looking for a way to stand strong. Visit the forum as much as you can and perhaps reading and responding to other posts can be cathartic. Best of luck to you.

Helloraspberries1

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi Ashley hope your ok? How are things now? Been a while since you last spoke on here.

As for everyone giving you support. Has any of it helped? Have you been able to do anything since then?

I'm glad you were able to reach out on here before. We do all understand what your going through. I know it must be tough but please get the help you need.

I don't know if you have access to internet or any organisations near you but in terms of feeling safe and well being are you able to get support for the situation your in now. I would try and make contact and meet people.

If you live in UK The Smartians are very helpful people to talk to of those going through distressing times. Also Citizens Advice is one who can help with employment, housing, accomdation and other things also shelter who provide accomdatoon to.

I hope these are some what useful and hope to hear from you soon.

Please keep reaching out.

Return to “Your Story”