Disturbed

Poetry, short stories, paintings, photography, songs – art of all genres.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Entitled

Disturbed

Postby Entitled » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Don’t stand so close you’re hurting me. Don’t stare so long, you’re scaring me. Speak softly, please, and carefully. You’ve never met a listener like me. Don’t laugh and giggle so loudly in back, you make my sweat burst right out. Speak to me and look me in the eye for only a second, then please occupy you’re attention somewhere else. Understand that your talking makes my blood rush and my heart race wildly; you’re sudden silence makes my bones chill and my hands shake just slightly. The longer I stand here the more tired I grow, and then my head will ache and the rest of my body will throb. So be gentle, be careful, be distant, and please have mercy and be brief. Understand my energy runs low and I have no reserves left in me. Keep pushing and soon I'll be offended. Keep pulling and soon you'll exhaust my stability. It's not your fault, it's my own. I lack certain abilities. Understand me and that I hurt easily, scare immediately, and am the very meaning of disturbed.
Last edited by Entitled on Sun May 02, 2010 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

darklight32

Postby darklight32 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 am

Empathy.

I'm not really good with people, all sorts of different ones standing there looking at me, judging me, "Must be a sad person". Although they are different we are the same and you know it, situations, making the decision, dealing with stuff, we all have emotions and that is where I use that to my advantage, it really depends, though.

Are you just beginning, don't worry you'll get used to it.

Hello there Entitled, nice to meet you in a way.

Entitled

Postby Entitled » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

It's a pleasure meeting you Darklight = )...

Thank You for your response,means worlds to me.

Return to “Art Work”