Anonymous

Poetry, short stories, paintings, photography, songs – art of all genres.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

Anonymous

Postby Frame » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Not mine; but sent to me. I thought I'd put it somewhere I can look at it; even if the line ends are messed up. You can too.
J wrote:As wasted, as a lust for grapefruit on my lips, Jaded, like the words I had missed, On the bottle, worn and faded, All upbraided, The fever came on faster than You or I, Had ever suspected, So come smiling and dejected, With eyes too dry to cry, And I told you, That when the sun comes falling down, All picturesque and crowned The sea will rush in, Fantastic and so greedy For a mouth that seemed so needy And through an empty, hollow run-down din Louder than than the "no" you said to me, But oh! The birds and jewels were free, Dry and sparkling Never darkening, Afraid that I might plea To end the magic moment That we had been upholding But it left us nonetheless, But even through your dress I saw a lingering beside, And so I knew the tide Couldn't do more than scathe the blessing While we were messing Under neath the elm beside, the pond Until all the wine was gone, And I knew if I'd only had the legs to run Our day'd never be done But hey, I'm only one And you had just begun the end of many Not so friendly, As they grazed the bruises on your legs You were pleading bud didn't beg, For goddesses in shells Don't often whimper but will yell Down the moon and sky Graced and gloried One more story I think I should leave behind. But there the air had become lustrous And although I didn't trust us We became a moment beautiful For one such time we were dutiful And though I may still cry I'll never wish away that time We had with You and I.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Mysterious, intriguing and very beautiful.

Return to “Art Work”