Beautiful Girl [original poem]

Poetry, short stories, paintings, photography, songs – art of all genres.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jennah3tears

Beautiful Girl [original poem]

Postby jennah3tears » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 am

The words you spoke
Drift through my mind
Was this all a joke?
I guess I was blind

Does it even matter
That you rip apart my soul?
Cause my heart to shatter
Have you reached your goal?

Did you mean Beautiful Girl?
Is that really what you thought?
The emotions all blur and whirl
A lesson, to me you've taught

Was this your plan from the start?
Were you trying to cause this pain?
Did you want to break my heart?
Do you know I'm going insane?

I remember so clearly
Everything you said
I thought you loved me dearly
I guess it was all in my head

Now I find it so very hard
To tell what's lies and what's not
I've got to stay on my guard
How can I give others a shot?

You called me Beautiful Girl
I don't understand why
You watch as I twirl
Always thinking I can fly

Why let me go on thinking
You ever even cared
My trust is forever shrinking
I'm all alone and so scared

You called me Beautiful Girl
I don't understand why
You watch as I twirl
Always thinking I can fly

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:35 am

Hi Jennah ,
i read all ur poems. It seems u haven't visited this site after July. I think that's a biggest loss for this site Jennah. Because when i read ur poems i felt so connected and it felt like someone is writing about me. I noticed no one had replied to ur poems or posts. But it happens sometimes only. Otherwise people at this site never let u feel standing in the corner all alone.

U will certainly get a notification about this reply in ur mail inbox. Do come back if u like. Okay.
Take care.

fallen

Postby fallen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

that was beautiful.
take care

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello fallen,
I totally agree with u, along with this one all the other poems are sooo beautifully written. But if what the poems are depicting is truly happening with the Jennah, then it is really upsetting that she dint get any response and warmth here and then she just left. I wish she gets our messages and then join us here. What u say fallen?

fallen

Postby fallen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

to saragupta ,
this is the first poem and post i have actually seen from jenna , she is talented at writing .
i hope she is having a better day, as i hope the same for you.
take care

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 am

Thank u fallen. I wish the same for u and Jenna as well.
Keep in touch. :)

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 am

Hi Jen,
This is the first time I've even seen any of your posts! I'm sorry you dealt with this pain; A lot of us girls know the feeling of being used by a guy. You're not alone in your pain, Jenna. I like your name, BTW. :-)

Just to clarify...When I wrote that many of us can relate, men also, this wasn't intended to make light of your heartache! Pain can grieve us in terrible ways, whether others relate or not. I realize that it doesn't make the manners by which we're offended easy to live with...

In a perfect world, where love is genuine, selfless and mindful of our fellow human beings, there would be no such thing as a shattered heart. I've learned continually, in this life, that love too often comes at a cost. Still, I try to cling to any hope of true compassion. Though it exists, it's becoming harder and harder to come by. Many people seem to have developed an attitude of self-justification, in using and abusing others.
Where is empathy? Where are manners? Where is chivalry, anymore?

I wish for you the best, and I hope that you steadily and quickly heal. Keep on shining, as I can sense the light within you. Most importantly, I wish you LOVE.
This I also hope for you Saragupta, and for you too, fallen. (Two more beautiful lights on this site)

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 am

Everyday and every moment that we live, life make us to choose one out of many options it presents in front of us. And then whatever we choose, makes us a beast or an angel. This thingi myt sound like a quote of a self help book but i think if we keep it in our minds someone can be spared from someone's violence either emotional or physical. Although i still believe that neither i am an angel nor i am a beast but then our dear 4everme gives me a push to shift towards the angelic side... when she calls me "light on the website" every now and then. That's really sweet of u 4everme. Thankooooo!!

4everme, i had already sent u a pm yesterday only. And i am going to send another one. Don't forget to check. Oki.

Return to “Art Work”