An introduction

Poetry, short stories, paintings, photography, songs – art of all genres.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Av

An introduction

Postby Av » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I love writing. However, I am old school (sort of) and mostly scribble in my notebook my thoughts and opinions on latest events and issues. I also keep a diary. I am not really someone who does a lot of creative writing but I have done a bit of it whenever I have felt specially inspired. Okay, so I love being humorous. And my writing almost always has a humorous theme and sometimes is a bit allegorical.

So, I intend to start on here a series of stories. What I have conjured up is an imaginary world where I own a parrot. Well, not "own", per se, but we are friends and like each other's company. I have not thought of a name for my parrot yet because I want to name it something unique, because, truth be told, he is unique. He loves bacon, and eats nothing but bacon. He can speak 3 different languages (inspired by the polyglot parrot Rocket.
My parrot also knows ventriloquism and is getting better with it everyday!

The only thing about him which I don't like is that he loves dating rats. Now, I don't have a problem with him being in love with whomever he wants, but it's not exactly a pleasant experience having rats all over the house. I even saw the parrot serenading a rat once, and the rat sitting there enthralled! Just try to imagine. I have told him about how I feel about his love for rodents, but he tends not to listen. Anyway, I will come back to you all with updates soon!

jj

Postby jj » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

((((Av))))

thank you. this put a smile on my face.... :)

Av

Postby Av » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 am

(((((((jj))))))))) Anytime my friend! I hope you keep smiling :)

Return to “Art Work”